I Hate Minecraft!

• Level   3

Coz i never sleep anymore. I spend money for games on disc and keep finding myself back in my minecraft world building till the sun comes up. And i dont mean the minecraft sun. I'm dreading the update coz i will have more stuff to keep me in my minecraft world.................................... HELP! 

Keith Lemon, Businessman of the year 1993............... Oooosh!!!!

• Level   5

Haha eventually you will want to take a break. If not I guess you could get a lot of things built...

• Level   2

Hey dude I agree its all I play on my xbox now.Just like post above I think Minecraft burned into the T.V.

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   5

Agree as well.  I've become very addicted.  My wife is getting concerned, to say the least.  

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   3

Worse thing is all my hardcore shooter friends are turning to minecraft freaks. I cant escape it. Even at work its all we talk about. "What shall we build tonight?" "Where should we go?" Minecraft Anonymous here we come...... While im writing this my hands are having a nice break from block rocking but my friend is in my ear asking why im not working on his castle. GIVE ME A BREAK BOSS...

• Level   5

You need to call 1-800-Minecraft addiction Hotline, or you can visit the weekly Minecraftaholics anonymous meetings.

• Level   4

I had to break myself from the addiction that is Minecraft, at least for a week or so. I need to finish up Forza 4, and then once I'm done with it, I will go back to building my ridiculous monuments, lol.

ERMAHGERD!

• Level   3

OCD! OCD! OCD! One More Block....... One More Block......

• Level   4

Haha. I bought a new game yesterday and haven't even broken the seal yet.

So many blocks, So little time.

• Level   3

Just spent the last 3 or so hours building with a friend and he forgot to save. For once i DO hate you minecraft for leaving it up to him to save..........

• Level   2

Yeah I haven't been playing anything since.

And when I came over 2 a friends house I brought COD WAW.

Then I said ''Let's Play Minecraft!!''

He moaned.

When I had to leave he was like ''BUT You can't leave yet we still have to finish building more stuff!!''

man get getting ppl addicted 2 minecraft one block at a time

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   3

I'm having a little break right now. Gotta clear my Sky+ box coz it's nearly full from all the minecrafting. Problem is i keep thinking about my world. Totally missed that last episode of Hawaii Five-O...... And now i gotta watch the NCIS L.A stuff. And thank god for NBA TV. Ive been able to delete the long list of finals games i had on there.

• Level   3

do you not work? i mean like for real, not with a diamond pickaxe

247DrumandBass.com

Soundcloud.com/DJ_Crawford