Slimes in the xbox game?

• Level   2

So... Two days ago, while playing and mining at about layer 12, I came across 4 giant slime blocks. I managed to kill one and collect only 4 slime balls. The other 3 jumped into Lava while trying to attack me.

So my question is, How do you get more slimes to spawn? I glassed off the area and took out all my torches to see if they would come back And can you do anything with the slimeballs yet? I know they are used for sticky pistons and all.

• Level   5

I don't think they have a use yet other than being annoying. I luckily haven't run into many on 360 but I can't stand them on PC, the noise they make is just terrible.

• Level   1

I didn't even think they were in the Xbox 360 version, until all of a sudden there was a small one humping me in my house. I killed it and it gave me 2 useless slimeballs.

Y'all know i rock !
    • Level   2

haha at KingSandesh.  I know the feeling. I had no idea they were in the game either. I just heard the most awkward noise while digging to opening up a block and staring a giant green jumpy thing in the face. I then proceeded to let it almost kill me as not knowing they were dangerous and with 4 around you it gets bad quick. Lucky for lava I guess. I guess at this point I will be hanging onto the slimeballs until pistons come around.

• Level   4

There's only certain chunks, 16x16 area, that slimes will spawn, and they only spawn near bedrock up to level 40. Once we get coordinates it'll be easier to find these chunks. This is the site I use to find the chunks on the pc version. Hopefully it'll work for the xbox version too.

• Level   5

It is funny that the MOB drops loot that is completely useless in this version (as was also the case in the PC version before sticky pistons and, later, magna cream).  I suppose one could use the duplication glitch and replicate a million of these slime balls now, since they won't be able to do so once the slimeballs have some use (at least I hope the glitch is fixed by then).  In any event, I killed a slimer in my first world (which I quit after two days given that it was all ice and snow), but have yet to come upon one in my current game.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   1

they are only found in certin chunks below level 15 i have only found 0 but i play on peacful so yeah tomorow there will be a update my friend in england already has the update

• Level   5

Good luck finding Slimes on Peaceful.  As for myself, I've spent the past month doing nothing but hunting for Creepers on Peaceful Mode, without success.  I'm beginning to get discouraged.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   5

Wait are you serious? Creepers never spawn in peaceful...