Ideas on what to build

• Level   3

I have built a few houses and castles and what not and now want to keep building but keep things fresh. So I would like some ideas on what is fun or looks cool to build. Open to any suggestions, find this game fun because you can be very creative with things. Any help on ideas of things to build would be awesome! Feel free to include pictures, thanks.

• Level   5

Automated Cactus farm, Herobrine monument, castle made of dirt.

• Level   2

i say build like a town and let people stay in it. Or build a huge fountain of youth. :)

• Level   4

i made a big cigarette yesterday it looks like a freaking cigarette all i need to do is put netherack on the top and light it instead of the torch i have on there now...

also im leveling a large area and its actually the roof for the underground garden im working on... its so big it may as well be the start of a underground city. u cant tell anything is going on from above but underneith its just a duplicate leveled out area.

i might do a third level under that. (imagine a parking garage with different levels)

• Level   2

My build recently has been to make a huge castle in the nether. Lots of people build in the nether but I wanted a challenge so I built in the middle of a giant lava lake. The hard part was the entrance, It is a mine track with lava on top/ sides all glassed in. Want a challenge, try doing that without dying. Went 6 blocks deep with the track, glass 2 high on sides, 3 for the ceiling so the lava covers it back up with the 2 blocks left over. I think I used 2 chests full of gravel to move the lava for the build but it is awesome.

• Level   2

Pics or it didn't happen right?  You can see the lave displacement from the underground tunnel. This is the only picture I have of it so far. It is 4 stories including the underground level at the moment, all glass floor to see the lava. I died a few times haha and had to reset the game losing 15 minutes at a shot twice when I moved the wrong block, flooded the hallway with lava and had no way to undo it.

• Level   4

that looks awesome but it needs pumpkins... and redstone torches.

• Level   2

I have only ever found 3 pumpkins. I need to figure out how to get more. The building will definitely expand. I just finished this stage yesterday. I am telling you though, the underlava tunnel is a real mind challenge to build. but rather fun when completed, especially when flying through it on a mine cart :)

• Level   4

i can imagine.

the seed im using right now has pumpkin patches i guess where theres like 12 of them at least in each patch.

• Level   1

Build a working portcullis for your castle

• Level   1

Hey u guys like me are really creative!

Idea:

Normal house thats small but has a secret

entrance to an underground

Mansion.

• Level   1

well i made a very cool mansion  in the nether and under the mansion there's a vault that leads to a city under ground

i got the idea of the vault  from my friend but then i said would you want it out in the open

,he said no so of course i said how a mansion

Think it's a good idea:)

• Level   2

Havent gotten to it yet but I have plans for a modest home in a ravine with high cliffs/waterfalls around me, secret waterfall entrance next to home, inside the mountain will be government looking bomb shelter/missile command center complete with large missile silos...Dr.Evil style ;-)

• Level   1

add me: Stevieboy716

• Level   1

add me: Stevieboy716