Minecraft Hunger Games Xbox Server Open Read!

• Level   1

Hello!

Colourful Dwarf Productions Are Proud To Announce That From 20/07/2012 A Hunger Games Game Will Be Open For Minecraft Xbox 360 Are You Interested? 

If So Carry On Reading Im Going To Tell You How You Can Contact Me To Get A Place In The Upcoming Games before I do Im Just Going To Run Through The Requirements Ect.

• You Can Follow By The Rules We Set And Play Fairly 
    • Enjoy Yourself! Therefore Letting Others Do The Same! Just Cause Your Playing It Does Not Mean You Can Be Horrible Remember You Can Be Kicked
    • This Requirement Is Optional But Preferably Have A Microphone
    • That You Know Your Going To Possibly Be On Youtube So If You Don't Want You Or Your Just Your Voice On Youtube Pre-Warn Us 24 Hours Before The Game Starts
    • Any Other Questions You May Have Please Send To Me Via Xbox Live Message Contact Details At The Bottom Of The Forum

Quick Rules Summary

• No Cheating Cheaters Will Be Kicked Play Fairly
    • Dont Camp In One Spot Move Around Make It Fun
    • Dont Sleep In Beds Because Once You Die The Spawn Watcher Will Kick And Congratulate You For Participating In The Game
    • Only Activate The Piston In The Spawning Tube When The TNT Is Set Off The Piston Pushes You Up To The Surface
    • Be Sneaky! Set Traps Tactical Kills But Remember Only One Can Win
    • For More Rules Contact Me Using The Contact Details At The Bottom Of The Forum

In Some Games The Winner May Receive A Prize If So Its Likely To Be Microsoft Points Most Games Will Be Recorded For Our Youtube Channel Which You Can Check Out At

www.youtube.com/ColourfulDwarfs

Its A Really Good Things To Be Involved In Your Will Defentily Receive A Reply Telling You When Your Next Playing And If Your Interested In Booking The Game For You And Your Friends Make Sure You Contact Us

So There You Go Message Me Saying "I Would Like To Play The Hunger Games" And Ill Reply Within 24 hours Saying When Your Next Playing 

Message Me At Yellow Dwarf I Do Prefer Text Message But Voice Will Still Be Accepted 

Happy Hunger Games

• Level   1

Can you destroy blocks and use them to make crafting tables and furnaces and weapons and other things like that?

• Level   6

In my experience with the PC version, no you can't. You can only hack tree branches... Everything you need (food, weapons, tools, armor, etc.) will be provided in-game throughout the world (albeit cleverly hidden).

• Level   1

ok thanks

• Level   4

im back online ill message you

• Level   1

Seems like fun. I'll send a message.

• Level   1

I'm all in with this

• Level   2

Wow, I thought this was going to be an update from minecraft, not a cheap gimic of the actual game type

• Level   1

sweet ill send a message

• Level   4

well, if done right it can be hella fun, bro.

• Level   1

im in message me

• Level   1

Message me back

• Level   4

i wanna try it but i keep getting disconnected from live for some reason...:(

• Level   1

My gamer tag is sgtkiller2324

• Level   1

Sounds awesome, do we have to make evrything from scratch or are there hidden chests? if not then that would be a cool update 2 it!