Just what is herobrine?

• Level   4

@I JustBob I

Like others have said, the "Herobrine removed" scandal is just a joke.

It is either to cover up his existence, or to play jokes on Minecraft players.

-

I, like I said, personally believe he still exists in the game.

"RAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" - Link from Zelda :3

• Level   4

So you don't believe people when they say Herobrine is a myth but you will believe these same people  when they say "Herobrine removed" is just a joke.

That's convenient.

• Level   4

@I JustBob I

The "Herobrine removed" thing is more of a cover-up, IMO, than a joke.

But more or less, yes.

• Level   3

Believe what you want. You were given the facts, but your opinion keeps telling you to disregard them as jokes or not "conrete evidence."

• Level   4

@MentalyCryppled

There are no facts! LOL!

My belief is just as valid as yours.

• Level   4

IansLuck

@Ronin6337

Obviously you don't know that Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition wasn't made by Notch or Mojang; it was simply published by them.

The game was developed by 4J Studios, which means they could have added him.

-

One of the tips even says, "We (Mojang) think 4J Studios removed Herobrine from the game, but we aren't so sure."

Lol. All 4j has done is port the pc version of minecraft over from the pc. I've been playing minecraft for almost 2 years now and not once have I seen anything in-game to suggest that herobrine exists. Also, almost every single update on the pc says that herobrine was removed to troll the people that think it exists. People that know coding even went through the game code and saw nothing of it's existence.

• Level   3

Actually look at this page.

www.minecraftwiki.net/.../Herobrine

And don't say it is a cover up, or a joke.

• Level   2

stop posting links to the minecraft wiki page, ive already read it.

• Level   4

arbiter1348

stop posting links to the minecraft wiki page, ive already read it.

^ This.

• Level   4

And everyone has read the countless posts of people insisting that herobrine  is real. What's the difference

• Level   2

How do any of you ever find the time to play minecraft-- or anything for that matter-- with how much time you waste arguing over such inconsequential, meaningless crap. Drop it already, I'm embarrassed for you.

• Level   1

Jesus leave it be. Herobrine is NOT real. Notch said he never placed him into the game and 4j has NO reason to include him. otherwise what would be the point in including a skin to look like him if he was in the game? (notice the creeper and zombie skins have acute differences from the actual mobs while hero brine looks like any picture you can find of him) He is not real. Never was. Get over it. Happy Mining!

• Level   1

Without eyeball it?