This question is not answered

Minecraft Create Your Own Skin Feature

• Level   1

This would be awesome to have we could save 3 skins we made and make it free or 160 microsoft points i want to hear the community opinion thanks

Team Xenon | 2012

All Replies
    • Level   5

I think everyone in the community would love this feature. It may come down the pike someday, although it would likely be more that 160 mp I imagine.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   2

Definitely I mean they need the money obviously so they can afford cod elite

MOD REMOVED

• Level   2

i'm not sure how this would work i think it  would be severely restricted on what you can customize i'm not against it i enjoyed it on the PC

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   1

i think we should have the option to make our own skin so you don't have the limited skins in the skin pack

• Level   1

Hey can ya create a skin like star wars

• Level   2

I think it would be simpler if somehow on Minecraft.net or on Xbox.com you could upload a skin to your Xbox 360 account.

• Level   1

Hey do ya guys want to send me a request

• Level   2

Nobody's actually making a skin right now.

• Level   1

Can ya guys create a skin like saints row the 3rd

• Level   1

Can ya guys put new mobs on Xbox and can you put an option like flying, teleport please can ya do that for us

• Level   1

Hey notch can you turn

off the autosave

• Level   4

You can turn off the autosave under the settings.

• Level   1

All we can do is hope, but for now we have the skin packs which are pretty cool.

• Level   1

yes i would like to make my own skin

• Level   3

no they wont do that cause they will loose money  with thier skin packs.  They will just tell you to  play the PC version if you want to  edit your skins!..

I would have spent my whole life searching for my Adoptive parents,
    if only had my Biological parents told me I had some sooner!!!