This question is not answered

Minecraft Create Your Own Skin Feature

• Level   1

This would be awesome to have we could save 3 skins we made and make it free or 160 microsoft points i want to hear the community opinion thanks

Team Xenon | 2012

All Replies
    • Level   5

I think everyone in the community would love this feature. It may come down the pike someday, although it would likely be more that 160 mp I imagine.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   2

Definitely I mean they need the money obviously so they can afford cod elite

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   2

i'm not sure how this would work i think it  would be severely restricted on what you can customize i'm not against it i enjoyed it on the PC

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   1

i think we should have the option to make our own skin so you don't have the limited skins in the skin pack

• Level   1

Hey can ya create a skin like star wars

• Level   2

I think it would be simpler if somehow on Minecraft.net or on Xbox.com you could upload a skin to your Xbox 360 account.

• Level   1

Hey do ya guys want to send me a request

• Level   2

Nobody's actually making a skin right now.

• Level   1

Can ya guys create a skin like saints row the 3rd

• Level   1

Can ya guys put new mobs on Xbox and can you put an option like flying, teleport please can ya do that for us

• Level   1

Hey notch can you turn

off the autosave

• Level   4

You can turn off the autosave under the settings.

• Level   1

All we can do is hope, but for now we have the skin packs which are pretty cool.

• Level   1

yes i would like to make my own skin

• Level   2

no they wont do that cause they will loose money  with thier skin packs.  They will just tell you to  play the PC version if you want to  edit your skins!..

I would have spent my whole life searching for my Adoptive parents,
    if only had my Biological parents told me I had some sooner!!!