Minecraft xbox 360 Mods

• Level   4

Will there mods like the one that Tobuscus use in his Minecraft 

• Level   5

Love his videos.

--

We don't know though. I hope they bring the Aether.

twitter.com/.../222252792369258497

• Level   1

I hope they do because Tobuscus makes the best and funniest Minecraft videos  with his "god dang it!!!" and his random banter they should also bring out a Tobuscus skin in the future packs by the way if you didn't know his gamer tag it is Tobuscus but his friends list is full so you people might have to wait. And toby if you read this would you answer one of my messages or maybe even send me a friend request?

• Level   5

Tobuscus is obnoxious... but some texture packs would be nice.

• Level   1

I really hope they do allow people to mod :l or either put the mods as DLC and make them like 80 mcpoints each and texture packs 100? that would be better then nothing.

• Level   2

Knowing Microsoft they'll prob charge another 20$ for the mods :/

But I want instant house, guns, and for them to come out with their own version of dayz!

• Level   1

hope they bring mods for like the last update for 60 microsoft points each and you get to creat your on skin like the pc and toby turner send me a friend request plzz if u read this

• Level   1

Lol guys, I'm almost 100%. sure  he won't read this because he doesn't play minecraft on Xbox so he wouldn't need to look this up, plus he gets hundreds of friend requests a day so doubt he could accept it anyway, but people can dream I guess lol

Plus Toby Plays Slender is hilarious!

• Level   5

it would be nice to have creeps and weirdos the elemental creepers alone would make things a lot more interesting (earth creeper go boom in your garden...you'll see why) but i would be more happy with certain texture packs.

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   5

Who's Toby Turner?...

• Level   1

I agree that they should make mods a downloadable content pack on the Xbox 360. Ever since I updated to windows 8 I can't play the damn game.. So I hope they do this because I want to play it WITH MODS!

• Level   1

I agree that they should make mods a downloadable content pack on the Xbox 360. Ever since I updated to windows 8 I can't play the damn game.. So I hope they do this because I want to play it WITH MODS!

• Level   5

i'm sure they will try to do something eventually but let them worry about updating closer to the PC and fixing the bugs first notch is pretty set on not certifying win 8 for his game though.

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   7

i really doubt mods will make it to the xbox version. it would ruin the fluidity of the various worlds combining.

• Level   2

actually they are adding little mods in the new update. For Example (host advantages and turning off pvp)