Minecraft xbox 360 Mods

• Level   2

actualy mods have already made it to the xbox version just not as god mods PC has on xbox you can literally have water, lava, fire, ice & other stuff not origanally meant to be in the game

Started From The Bottom Now I'm here

• Level   2

when people say mods especially like a lot of the youtubers use whether its tobuscus the creatures roosterteeth... they are talking about things like these : www.planetminecraft.com/.../mods -  ie herobrine mod , creeps and weirdos , paintball etc etc.

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   4

doubt they will have mods since its against microsofts ToA

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   2

well not in that context no..but they could definitely add a title update for the host to enable like "natural disasters" or "elemental creepers" something to that effect with a check box.

• Level   2

FLA5HBANG KILLA

Knowing Microsoft they'll prob charge another 20$ for the mods :/

But I want instant house, guns, and for them to come out with their own version of dayz!

Castleminer . .

• Level   2

Free game on the pc has a minecraft feel with guns called ace of spades it's fun but a lil laggy

• Level   1

Yea I've had both castle miner before I got the xbox minecraft... They're both so boring. And xbox minecraft get boring to play without every block, update, and mod i have on the pc  so I'm just staying faithful, to the pc version.   I only play it on Xbox when I'm charging my laptop.

• Level   1

A lot of people actually just want "mods" like mo animals.i agree I'm tired of seeing cow and sheep all day I miss my alligators and deer lol

• Level   4

4J Studios will never directly copy a mod like Aether, Mo Creatures ect. However, they did say they will look at some of them & take inspiration from them. & if they were to release "mods", the will not be mods, they will be straight out DLC. Microsoft does not allow mods.

• Level   2

oh yea they wouldn't copy verbatim i just ment as there own spin im sure they'll release something.

• Level   1

mods na i dont agree but texture packs yes plz the texture is boaring after a while

i shoot you die

i drift you look

• Level   1

cool story bro

• Level   1

when are mods comeing for minecraft can somebody tell me how to send me more friend request please i only have 25 friends thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Level   1

tht wud be cool

• Level   1

i deffinately appriciate minecraft xbla, but what is there truely to do? i have litterally invested more then 500+ hours on this game (xbox version) and the only thing i find entertaning anymore is building calculators and ginormous tape drives that hold hundreds of bits of information and things of this nature due to lack of entertainment with vanilla minecraft. since my computer has decided to litterally go up in smoke and no light at the end of the tunnel per se for a new one, i am forced to drag on this dreaded bland hell of sheer boredom with MC xbla. i can guarantee if things like redpower 2 and ic2 or buildcraft were implemented in to MC xbla, mojang and 4j would double their profit the day the dlc for these modifications are released. all religious pc minecrafters would drop their keyboards and grab controllers. i know i would. excuse my spelling for i am typing this from the app: internet explorer, for xbox :p. cant wait for the 1.2.3 update coming for MC xbla in or near january. keep it up 4j/mojang!