how do i play with split screen

• Level   2

Hello, i need help playing minecraft with two players i have tryed pressing start with another person on the same console and it wont work. i have talked to a ambassorder but i am stuck and i would like to play with friends on the same console. i am 90% sure that my tv is hdtv because it says right on there. it is a vizio 32 flatscreen tv. PLEASE HELP ME!

• Level   5

Is your xbox set to HD? With the older xbox you have to hit the switch on the A/V cord to set it to HD.

• Level   5

I don't play Minecraft, but I don't think it has to do with the HD does it? I have played splitscreen on other games on both an HDTV and a tube tv. I think the OP is having a problem finding out how to start a split screen game.

Common sense is a bit like deodorant, the people who need it most never use it.  -Unknown

• Level   2

I have the same problem my xbox is the new type but just cant get it into the splitscreen mode

• Level   5

I saw in some other threads that you can create a world then invite the other player, but I am not sure.

Common sense is a bit like deodorant, the people who need it most never use it.  -Unknown

• Level   5

Demented Dame

I don't play Minecraft, but I don't think it has to do with the HD does it? I have played splitscreen on other games on both an HDTV and a tube tv. I think the OP is having a problem finding out how to start a split screen game.

Minecraft can only be played splitscreen in HD.

• Level   5

Ah, I see. Thanks for correcting me MentalyCryppled.  :)

• Level   5

first go to your xbox display in the setting menu and make sure is set at 720, next make sure that all the color cables are connect to the HDTV ports:

HDTV port: Red, Yellow, White, Red, Blue, Green

Regular ports: Red, Yellow, White

there should NOT be any cable connected to the regular ports, now turn the TV on and the xbox360 with two controllers on. play minecraft, choose any save world or start a new one (your choose), a message should appear saying to press start on the second controller. if it works then you can play on xbox live with any one from your fiend list, if it didn't then you miss something like the two red cables are not in the right port of the TV or if it didn't work with the display at 720 try the other HDTV display setting in the xbox setting.

• Level   1

How do u play with tube tv / red,white,yellow cowards

• Level   9

LUCKYKILLA313

How do u play with tube tv / red,white,yellow cowards

You can't

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm