Looking for people to play minecraft xbox with

• Level   1

Since the controller that I ordered isn't here yet, I'm going to play some online, But to be honest I don't have any xbox friends, So if you're getting it on the 9th I'd be glad to play some minecraft with you on the 360!

• Level   1

add Latto Mac

• Level   1

feel free to add me.

• Level   4

if you really want to jam add me broham.

• Level   1

Yes a dedicated 8 player fl is in order.  Add me

• Level   1

add me...i don't have any friends to play this with and this seems like a game that i would only want to play with other players....definately get back w/ me if your still want another player

• Level   1

me and my friend take turns in playing, but on the same account,  ( Splitscreen dont work ) so I made him add you and invite you

• Level   1

<<<< add me bro !

• Level   2

Shady Ganks here.  ADD ME! :D

"You can do anything you set your mind to man." - Eminem

• Level   1

ADD ME ! :D ( IF U NEED SOMEONE 2 PLAY WITH ) :D

• Level   1

I'll add you

Anyone else than needs someone to play minecraft with can add me as well.

• Level   1

I'm looking for some people  to play this with as well. None of my friends have this on Xbox. =\ It'd be cool to play with a group.

I'm planning to actually play the game, though, and not just building random junk like most people will be doing. So if anyone is interested in doing the same go ahead and add me.

• Level   2

send me a friend request I'd love to have more people on this game.

• Level   1

Please add me I have no one to play with. Can't play split screen. I have been dying to play with some one!

• Level   4

Feel free to add me as well.

Xbox 360 S owner since 9/3/10 | Xbox One owner since 6/16/14

Xbox One games I'm excited for - Halo 5: Guardians, Master Chief Collection, Homefront: Revolution, Sunset Overdrive, The Division, Arkham Knight, Quantum Break, Ori & the Blind Forest, Inside, Dying Light