Building Ideas

• Level   5

Give me something to build. I need ideas.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   5

I too need ideas. The only thing that i have built is my house that is on top of a mountain. But i am clueless on what to build next. I guess i could just start building even bigger and better houses and such, but building ideas would be nice to have.

• Level   4

im building a religous warzone with every church i can think of.

then ill build fron there. anybody can help add me bro.

you can build something if you want  to add to my world.

oners

• Level   4

If you already built a house you can build a farm and put animals in it or grow wheat or melons. Build barns. Build a village. It looks like the Xbox version is severely limited at this point. Just use your imagination.

• Level   2

you could always build like a castle or fortress. I plan on doing this, have like some towers to overlook the walls and have a town within the walls, my friends are already working on it. It's gonna take awhile and alot of materials.

• Level   4

yeah and you can fend off zombies etc on the walls like some midevil issh. good idea bro i actually saw someone do that on castkleminer eralier it was awesome kinda.

• Level   5

Me and friend was building a REALLY deep dungeon, and at the entrance is our building area and bed, with a door.

On the outside of the door is a VERY long(30 blocks) bridge that's one block wide, with a VERY deep pit(15 or so deep).

If we or enemies fail to walk across it, fall damage.

But we can get across it easily, its the enemies who can't walk a straight life for nothing that falls for it.

we just stand right at the door, looking right at them.........and then they try to come to attack us and they fall down so far, and then we shoot them with arrows. HHHAAAA!!!!! YUS!!!!

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   4

see, the best thing about this game is the strategy involved to dedicated miners that FIND the storyline and action.

this game is a DOPE sims with a better visual style.

• Level   2

depends what style you want . If you want something huge try building a modern type city . Im going to try to recreate most of south park personally . Later on i will make my own designs but i think it will be sweet to make most of the town . So you could do something off a show you like or your own town as well . Just be creative

• Level   4

add me ill help you escavate land for the south park world... thats a killer idea too, by the way.

hell with saddam? hmmm the possibilitys are endless.

mabye ill do a UGLY AMERICANS city with a big dumb park. with those pigeonmen.

• Level   1

I agree minecraft is what you make it, I stared with a house carved into a mountian with a mine cave built in  now im building to castles connect by a hugh bridge.

• Level   2

I've built about 6 major towers, a mcdonalds, a tree house, a bridge and a dam underneath it. A hollywood sign. Tons of things, literally anything I want. Im working on completing one of my towers and turning it in to a hotel right now, I have 6 floors already.

• Level   4

This game is wildly, crazy addictive.

• Level   3

How about a stadium?

• Level   4

wrestling ring today a big one.

then a giant cage over the ring for cage matches.