Custom skins?

• Level   3

I created a world where anyone could join and I noticed several with custom character skins like the PC version.  How do I go about doing this?

I WOULD RATHER BE PLAYING MINECRAFT.

• Level   7

If that's true it's news to me... there's definitely no tool on 360 for creating custom skins yet. It's possible that those players are devs or journalists or even maybe some codes for downloadable skins have been given out (the option for downloadable content in the menu suggests we'll see these available at some point)

But right now there's no way for you to make your own skin or download others for the 360 version.

• Level   5

its the first update wait

• Level   8

I was really REALLY hoping that at some point you'll be able to use your own avatar in the game. That would be awesome!

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Level   7

That's not a bad idea, but it would detract from the blocky aesthetic I think

• Level   8

Nice to have the choice for those who want it, nothing forced and purely optional :)

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Level   7

There are diff. Skins In the game so everyone doesn't look alike, I've seen tennis Steve and tuxedo Steve.

authority and I aren't that closely acquainted anyway.....guys like you typically don't like guys like me.            {II PARALLAX II}

• Level   5

@StabYoFace How do you change the skin then?

Xbox LIVE Ambassador

• Level   7

it prolly automatically randomly assigns different skins in MP sessions.

• Level   2

It seems to me that it depends on the order that players join the hosted game.

Had enough of rude jerks online? Prefer mature, respectful gamers? Check out No-BS-Gaming.com !

• Level   7

whats the 8th skin? hmmm...

• Level   8

It depends on what player you are.

Xbox 360 Day One

Xbox One Day One

• Level   5

Each player gets a random skin usually by the order they join the server with the Server host being the default skin. Custom skins for yourself and others will be added later.

Redstone Engineer, TF2 addict & great solo base defender!

• Level   7

i was just some whitebread tennis looking guy with blonde hair. ughhh..

• Level   4

awesome indeed