Minecraft Multiplayer info

• Level   1

Anyone try the Minecraft multiplayer yet for xbox 360? I've seen people have done the split screen but I can't seem to get a multiplayer game going. I'm assuming you need someone on your friend list whos playing their level online. I was hoping it would be more like the pc experience where you get a list of servers or in this case users who are playing their worlds publicly because with the way I'm assuming it works, its gonna be more difficult in getting a game going with more than a person or two compared to 20+ people on the pc version. I can't even get one person lol. Just was hoping others who have tested multiplayer could give me details on how it operates compared to the pc version, how many users allowed to connect, can you communicate via mic, and possibly add me so I can test multiplayer out. Thanks guys.

modz 4 life
    • Level   1

if you add me Jamieadam007 ill play multiplayer with you

• Level   7

You can have 8 people on your world at the moment through XBOX LIVE.

You can join their worlds when they are online playing the game if they are on your Xbox LIVE Friend List. Their names will appear in the right hand side box where your worlds are saved.

There is large thread going on in here where people are posting their names down for people to add them to play around in their creations or to give them a hand.

Blah blah blah! 5m45h1ng!
    www.xboxinsider.co.uk

• Level   1

I was coming on to say the same thing lol. Add me if you want a game:-) strappedshae

• Level   1

Yes.

What's any player base but a multitude of shitlords?

• Level   4

so hows the splitscreen? i havent been able to utilize that feature.

it looks really fun!

• Level   5

^^ It is pretty fun. I like that they give you the choice of which way you want to split the screen (vertical or horizontal).

• Level   4

i swear i wish i had hd now for that.

• Level   1

How do you get the split screen??

• Level   5

^^  Phew.  Bringing up a 15 month old thread for that question.   Have Player Two hit "Start" on their controller = Split-screen.  You need to be playing on an HD TV as well.

• Level   1

Thanks for info...it had tried that, it doesn't work.  Thought there must be something else I'm not doing.

• Level   1

i asked you can buy hmi cable put in tv and split screen have good fun day :D

• Level   1

That's what I was missing!  Thank you

• Level   3

The HDMI cable is amazing.  You have to get past the $40 price tag.  I can turn a $100 PC monitor into a $700 screen.  In heaven.