How can I find Music Discs?

• Level   2

After reading the Minecraft wiki it said that most of the music discs can be obtained by killing Creeper with a Skeleton's arrow. After many many successful attempts the only discs they ever drop are "C418 - Cat" and "C418 - 13".

How do I get the rest? I have friends telling me they that have found multiple discs using the same method. Do I just have bad luck?

• Level   1

The rest are not in this version of the game. I think those are the only 2 for right now.

• Level   2

That's very interesting. My friend found a purple disc called "C418 - Mall" on his world. I'll ask him how he got  it next time he is online.

• Level   2

wow...I had absolutely no idea how to get them...thanks for that!

• Level   2

No problem.

• Level   6

I'm not sure what version they're all added in but the two you mentioned are the first batch and can be found in dungeon chests as well as from creepers. Another thing to consider is creepers killed by skeletons will drop them randomly and those two are the most common. If the others are in this version you might just be having bad luck. Try going to a desert or another flat area and farming them as much as possible.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level   2

I'll keep trying. Thanks!

• Level   1

so you have to have a Skeleton hit it or can you hit it?

• Level   1

The easiest way is to weaken the creeper yourself and have the skeleton finish him off.

• Level   4

Yep, about 2 hits with a sword and 1 with a pickaxe will weaken a creeper enough for a skeleton to kill it with one or two arrows.

• Level   1

i found a blue a red a yellow and a green music disc all in a chest in a dungeon

u can get all 15 in this version but maybe not all 15 in one world i not too sure wether there is 15 eitbher coud be more or less but i have four

• Level   1

Only thing Im doing is getting the Creeper to kill the Skeleton! Lol*

• Level   3

Yes I found one in a dungeon on a friends world.

• Level   4

I forgot where I read it, but it was either on the minecraft wiki or the 4J twitter. They said only two music discs exist in the Xbox version.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   1

me 2..!