World Seeds.

• Level   5

I'm making this thread so that everyone can share diffrent seeds and talk about what they are, so that we wont get swamped with a bunch of "Seed" threads. My favorite seed would have to be, Glacier, it has a bunch of hills and floating lands which looks outstanding, dont really know of anyothers yet, but looking foward to finding out new ones.

Listen to the mission i've been telling the tradition

and i'm giving you permission to be in my head.

• Level   5

Heres one Microsoft Windows XP

• Level   1

i got a few "worstseedever" spawns you into a dungeon just dig around and you'll find the chest  and "Notch" good beginner seed bunch of flat land

• Level   4

I am currently enjoying Space117

• Level   9

Tagging this for future world creating!  :)

Blah blah blah! 5m45h1ng!
    www.xboxinsider.co.uk

• Level   8

8675309 is pretty cool. And I meant to make it like that song.

• Level   7

DR. STEVE BRULE

that seed has pretty valleys and great mountain cliffs etc.

try it fi ya gat the chance.

its the seed im using actually...

• Level   7

thats quite smooth to use that number haha.

jenny dosent even use it anymore tho...

• Level   5

404 is suppose to have a deathpit underneath gravel that drops down to a little above bedrock.

• Level   8

^^ Yeah I killed myself the first time I tried 404, haha. Fell right to the bottom.

• Level   3

I'm having a ton of fun messing around entering random stuff. Here are a few noteworthy ones-

Harvest Moon - Very pretty. Ton of trees where I spawned, mix of dirt and sand soil. A nice lake at the foot of some cliffs nearby. Snow biome with canyonlands to the south, saw a huge natural arch and a very tall waterfall.

unladen swallow - Now, this one was interesting, will have to explore it more later. Big gaping cave near the spawn point. Good mix of soils, lots of flowers, and saw at least half a dozen small sky islands.

enirboreh - This is a pretty cool one (herobrine spelled backwards). A really tall lavafall near the spawn, and some great canyonlands. Part I walked was mostly snowy. Only issue would be the lack of trees. Screenshot - enirboreh.jpg

• Level   7

lava falls are ill huh.

i just found my first lava lake cavern in a deep shaft i dug and my son made obsidian when he made water flow into the hidden caverns and tunnels down there from above. i already have a portal but who wouldnt want an obsidian garden in front of their house (or visitors house in my case.)

• Level   7

dang lol i forgot to tell you that pic is nice man. G1

• Level   5

6 is a pretty good one aswell.

Listen to the mission i've been telling the tradition

and i'm giving you permission to be in my head.