Diamonds

• Level   3
    I have dug a mile deep, I have found redstone. Gold, and that purple rock, but no diamonds

Once you go Mac you never go back

• Level   5

I have one diamond.. I wasn't looking for it, I was just happily mining away and came across this blue block. Unfortunately I had no pickaxe for it so had to make my way home and back. I haven't found anymore recently but they are there somewhere...

• Level   5

I have found 3 diamond blocks in my world. I really wish I could find more.

• Level   3

I've found more diamonds than I'll ever need.  Sitting on a stack of 40 right now.

• Level   7

That is what Minecraft is all about. You just have to keep mining and mining until you find them. I found quite a lot rather deep down. Just keep searching! :)

Blah blah blah! 5m45h1ng!
    www.xboxinsider.co.uk

• Level   2

What I did was built my house on a natural mine that went all the way down practically to bedrock. when i got to the end i mined out an area that was roughly 22 wide and 2(or 3) high. I kept mining for alot more I'd say like 200( and I'm still going) I've found tons of diamonds red stone iron coal and the blue rock. Theres always the danger of mining into lava, but what i did is I found a pool of lava not moving and just mined above it. the risk of hitting lava is way lower than if you were mining at bedrock. When youre done you can make it into a cool underground house or a slime farm or something. Mining might be slow at first but once you find enough iron to make enough pickaxes then it goes faster and even faster when you have a diamond pickaxe

• Level   4

I borrowed one guys method for mining and it has turned out a bunch of valuable materials (gold, diamond, redstone, iron etc):

Go down to bedrock, then go up about 7 blocks.  Then mine in a straight line for a while.  Then turn right and mine in that direction for a while.  Then turn right again, go 2 blocks deep, then right again, and mine in that direction until you get back to your main hallway.  Keep spacing new tunnels every other block, and it lets you cover huge areas in half the time.  You should find diamonds quickly by this.

• Level   3

Nice

Once you go Mac you never go back

• Level   4

gotta have those strong pickaxes.

• Level   5

they say it's found on the lowest levels between the bedrock bottom and 15 blocks above it, but like someone said before around 7 or 10 is a good area to look from the bottom, and near areas by Under Ground Lava.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   1

do what I do just dig to level 15 than dig 1 lane than 2 than 3

• Level   5

That's what I do...and I find about 20 diamonds an hour.  I go to level 13 and dig the longest tunnel I can...it usually spans the entire length of the map...then I skip two blocks and dig another tunnel back.  It's called strip mining.  I don't bothering going into the caves I find.   Too much risk, too little reward.

@~~ B I Z A R R O M A N T I S ~~@  No, I don't want to be your friend.  

• Level   2

good technique.

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   2

Strip mining works for me!  Someone said every other block, but it's better and more efficient to skip two before you start back.  You've already seen the blocks on the wall of the first tunnel, no reason making your next tunnel in a way that it shows the same blocks you've already seen.

t-rell_rex
    • Level   2

best way i've seen it done.

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.