Looking for people to play Minecraft on Xbox 360 with.

• Level   8
    I haven't yet played the game online, so I would like to try it. I will need at least 3 players to start.
    • Level   3

Sure ill play with you add Yellow Dwarf i have a friend who would also like to play.

• Level   1

hey would u play minecraft with me i added you as a friend

• Level   1

Play with me....need more players. Just add me and let's do it.

• Level   5

I'm in with that. Just send request for anyone who wants to play.

When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.

• Level   3

im down to play, send me a friend request

• Level   1

Add me if you wanna play. I'm on all the time. c:

• Level   1

Looking for anyone to play minecraft. Add me and if you have a mic that would be great but its ok if you dont

• Level   1

Keen to play some Minecraft. Anyone who's keen should send me a message and/or a friend request.

• Level   1

im down to play

• Level   1

I'll play too. Just send me a friend request. I'm online quite a bit.

• Level   3

add me and ill play minecraft :)

- Kaylee
    • Level   2

I've been playing the PC version for over a year. I am also looking for minecraft friends. New or advanced, mic preferred as I hate the chat pad.

• Level   5

I don't mind joining other people's games but since my main game is a work in progress between my wife and myself, and a close friend, I can't allow anyone into it at this time. But if people are ok with me joining their games, I'm down to play whenever I'm on.

I don't grief, and I'm a pretty decent builder with some tricks up my sleeves. I would make a fine addition to any online community lol. The only thing I ask is that I be "invited" into your homes, as I will not enter uninvited, and that you please disregard the disappearance of any local farm animals once I arrive in town. Also due to a rare skin condition I can only work at night...so I sleep during the day. If that's ok with you...I'm in. ;)

-PAN There is no mystery...only truth.
    • Level   3

If anyone is intursted in late night gaming from 9or10 at night till 1 in the morning send me a message I could use some help and also willing to help others.

_ Twitter  @mtb_w3st