Minecraft Nether Portal Freeze Issue Answered!

• Level   3

Recently I had a couple of my friends have an issue when they go to the nether and then try and return there Xbox freezes if your having the same issue this forum will tell you how to fix the issue

Now every time my friends went to leave the nether there Xbox froze this may be because there world has a lot of  things built in it now they tried making a new portal this did not work if you have saved your game whilst you were in the never and now cant get out without your Xbox freezing unfortunately there is only one way out this is to kill yourself i recommend jumping into the lava your person will get cooked properly that way anyway once dead make sure you save your game if you then wish to go back to the never to get netherack,soul sand,glowstone or a bucket of lava the best thing to do is make a brand new portal near your house or village and when you go to teleport through make sure a friend is with you in your game also teleporting once your there get what ever objects it is you need and then both you and your friend travel through at the same time this should fix the issue

DONT SAVE YOUR GAME WHILST IN THE NEVER WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE BACK SAVE THE GAME BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER COMING OUT AND ENTERING THE NETHER

Carry on Gaming : )

Yellow Dwarf

(Changed name from EradicateGaming to Yellow Dwarf )