update

• Level   4

this is crap all fixes nothing to new to do. i guess ill go back to login in my world once  a week to wait for a decent update. not to mention u cant duplicate i might just not play this anymore look  4j its my game my world and my rules if i want someones opinion on how i build or play my world ill invite them or ask them this is crap CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP all u people r going to do is make a game that banks millions and never care what the players want as far as i am concerned ill just delete it right now and to think i had a game that it was mine. im 27 years old so dont take this as a kid ranting about the fact that he cant duplicate anymore. take it as profesional advice i enjoy coming home after 12 hours of work at minimum wage playing something that i enjoy something to relax to. now i have nothing thanks 4j or notch or who ever.      

• Level   9

WoodyPraz

this is crap all fixes nothing

Fixes:

* Added an autosave, and the ability to turn autosave off, or set it from 15 minutes up to 2 hours in 15 minute steps.

* Split the sensitivity controls into an in-game sensitivity and an in-menu sensitivity.

* Added an Interface Opacity slider in the settings for plasma screen users.

* Added a gamertag display in splitscreen, and the ability to enable/disable it in the settings.

* Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable in-game hints.

* Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable tooltips.

* Added a co-ordinate display to the in-game map.

* Added new sections in the How To Play on Multiplayer, Sharing Screenshots, and What’s New.

* Added a warning message when attempting to place lava near the spawn area.

* Fix for the leaderboard crash when toggling between filters/leaderboards.

* Fix for server disconnect message appearing when offline or in leaderboards.

* Fix for issue where posting a screenshot to Facebook caused a back out to the main menu.

* Fix for clay generation.

* Fix for ‘Awaiting Approval’ showing all the time on some signs.

* Various crafting menu fixes.

* Fix for being able to stand on sugarcane.

* Fix for intermittent crash on saving.

* Fix for duplication bug with the furnace.

* Fix for not being able to place water near the spawn area.

* Fix for intermittent problem on entering the Nether putting the player above the Nether world.

* Fix for frame-rate drop around the edge of the world.

* Fix for intermittent problem where some achievements were not being awarded.

* Fix for graphical issue with stairs.

* Fix for issue with enemies spawning inside a house when they shouldn’t.

* Fix for Zombie Pigmen not being counted for leaderboard scores.

>Fixes nothing

Not sure what you were expecting a simple patch to do.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   2

hhhhhhhmmmmmm  this makes me laugh so much

'im 27 years old so dont take this as a kid ranting about the fact that he cant duplicate anymore'

'this is crap CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP',

sounds like a bit of a childish rant to me 

• Level   7

do us a favor and go find a new game to play.

this one is for the big boys.

• Level   8

This previous patch was lightning quick compared to how the PC faired when it first came out.

• Level   5

27 years old. Professional advice. 12 hours a day working at minimum wage.

That just made my day. Lol

• Level   3

Dont believe that they will make updates every weeks ! :)

This is hard to update the xbox version of Minecraft because ,compared to the pc version, the Xbox version is more complex  and take more time to update.

Just wait few months and maybe the game will be better to play for you :)

For the moment , just play with your friends and have fun with that ! :) The time is going very fast when you have friends with you .

• Level   4

1.) Through his terrible English, and sentence structure, most people should be able to tell he's stating that this update had nothing new to do, but was rather more so nothing but "fixes."

2.) He doesn't want an update every week, he's just wanting to sign in once a week to check for a "good update," which I'm guessing is the update that's coming, which I believe is being rumored to be launched sometime next month.

3.) You should quit your job if you work 12 hours a day, and get paid minimum wage. That's a terrible industry to be in, lol.

ERMAHGERD!

• Level   5

I was hoping for something new, too. Saying that, I was having a problem where the game would freeze up my entire xbox if I tried to save & quit. The update has fixed that issue so I am really happy about that! I think it's more important to fix the broken stuff you have already before adding to the game.  Like it says on the splash screen: There will be an update to this game eventually! lol

Remember: Death is only the beginning.

• Level   5

Minecraft.

Mine+Craft

Mine- Mine for materials

Craft- Craft/Build things.

Duplication glitch is gone, therefore you have to Mine in minecraft :D

• Level   4

wow trolls wow seriously u think u kids can upset me by trolling me and making me mad haha i been playing games beffor you people were a thought in your daddys head.  just telling the game what i think of it i dont really care for anny ones oppinion.

• Level   5

WoodyPraz

wow trolls wow seriously u think u kids can upset me by trolling me and making me mad haha i been playing games beffor you people were a thought in your daddys head.  just telling the game what i think of it i dont really care for anny ones oppinion.

I hardly doubt that kiddo.

• Level   9

WoodyPraz

You talk to your games...? Also, all these replies had to garner some kind of emotion for you to reply back. Nice try, though!

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   5

I JustBob I

WoodyPraz

I hardly doubt that kiddo.

Ha, I hate spell correcting software

• Level   5

So delete the game.. dare you.