Herobrine on Minecraft O_o

• Level   1

Every one who has herd Herobrine. Recently a few weeks ago my friend wanted to do a Herobrine spawner.We made the spawner and it actually worked!!!!!!!!!!! I found herobrine the cave where it was built and i was killed. I could tell it was him because it was a weird looking steve with white glowing eyes.But it may be a fake because the Herobrine had iron shoes and my friend deleted me right after.So is it possible to bring back herobrine ,is herobrine in back in the xbox 360 version of Minecraft or is Notch messing with us??????

• Level   5

The text killed my eyes. The story killed my interest. Nothing to see here.

Gone to PS4~ You little tykes have fun here!

• Level   5

He doesn't exist, he never has, and probably never will. But it still would be nifty if he was real...

• Level   1

Herobrine Never existed , the story is fake but everybody believed it because sombody took a picture of a misterious steve with white eyes.If you go on youtube you can see video's of people that saw herobrine ,but , this is totally fake because sombody have created the MOB to let people download it for their world.

• Level   2

WOW all of you that believe in herobrine are making me cry. I totally agree with Blueberryderp 100%

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   5

File:Minecon-is-a-go-20111118112241743-000.jpg

And to think if they just stayed with a regular Steve none of this would be happening...

• Level   4

im not sure if the above post is pro herobrine or con...?

looks like a good indicator hes involved with the console version. (if hes on an official wall graphic like that.

i dont know.

• Level   3

Ugh.

• Level   4

still they click on the thread with herobrine in the title...SMH

• Level   1

i understand that herobrine never existed in the pc version but wouldnt it keep the myth goin and add to the minecraft saga if it was added to the console version im not sayin hes in there im just trying to say its not impossible for them to add herobrine now is it

• Level   5

He's just an icon for posters, that version of Steve has been placed in multiple ones...

• Level   4

it would give the game alot of raplayabilty just for the hunting aspect ie; looking for herobrine.

IMO.

everyone wants to see it happen but its bad tidings for people to talk about herobrine i guess.

• Level   5

had a funny/weird experience yesterday. i was exploring my world with one of my minecraft friends and came across a sorta cobblestone monolith with a sign that said "herobrine is watching" i figure it was just another random guy i friended but the rest of the game was spent "hunting" herobrine with the clark to my lewis. i'm just glad "herobrine" didn't take anything from one of the numerous dungeons scattered through my world, seriously worstseedever is amazing for dungeons.

• Level   3

Me and a friend play a game with signs. I'll leave it somewhere in his house with a message only to go back to mine to find that found it and already put it back in mine.

• Level   1

well, in minecraft for pc you can spawn herobrine if you want, but i try in xbox edition and nothing happened, also!!.... I don't  see herobrine around xbox edition, but somethings happened to me when I play, someone or something move my torches,   and sometimes when I building my life get down for no reason, like if someone push me, and I hear like someone is building under my house. is very scary. And herobrine it's real, but Notch like to trolling us. XD