All Will Help EXCEPT worstseedever cuz i did that

• Level   2

Xbox seed codes

• Level   2

Plz A Survival island Code

• Level   5

Federation 21

Seed: eve

Several dungeons (I have four saddles already) and just about every resource you might need with every biome except snow so far. Pretty rich on resources too.

-PAN There is no mystery...only truth.
    • Level   7

boogerballs (real good seed trust me)

• Level   5

You could always try seed whocares or rain

• Level   7

I like Duke Leto II

It is beautiful and has all resources and biomes in abundance (except Clay of course)

CameraZOOM 20120512150622759.jpg

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   8

minecraft-seeds.net/.../All-Seeds is a good place to check out, i think all the seeds under beta 1.3 - 1.7.3 should work with xbox, worstseedever and a few other known seeds are among the list, but  i'm fine with 'wse' so i haven't done much world hoping.

• Level   5

try "ZOBOBRICK" ...mostly forrest, about 1/5 desert...no snow though, lots of cool terrain features, and at least 8 massive caves open to the surface within view range of the spawn...I havn't gotten around to exploring the caves much yet, because I've been busy flattening a huge area around the spawn and building a town on it....I'm loving it so far...oh!...and hundreds of red mushrooms! :D

• Level   5

Try the map with the seed of      brick         All lower case. There is a ton of clay in it. As well, it is by far the best map for terrain I have found. I am starting new on it this week but a friend had it for a while. It has mountains or these crazy undercut formations that reach in to the clouds. I went to the top of one built up 12 bricks and was at the top of the world literally couldn't go higher. The clouds go through the top of the hills. The mountains are to the west from then center of the seed. I guess there are other awesome formations around though too.  

• Level   1

Try the seed Joshua capitalized j, you spawn on a pretty large stone biome and there is a large overhang bridge really close to it. But the best part is htere is a cave that goes straight down to at least lvl 24 when your on 79. Try it

• Level   7

The absolute best is -8066148653833342729 

Sure, it only has one biome, but real men only need one biome.

You have to enter in that minus sign at the beginning. 

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   5

watch?v=2yEiXqPi9Ek

watch?v=i5QTUCXiLBY

watch?v=uSX1upO5YhQ

Rock it out.......

• Level   V

I used Professor Layton and was impressed.   There is an underwater cave entrance that is pretty cool.   I haven't done a whole lot on it so I may try some of these.

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   V
    aka Scratch

I used Professor Layton and was impressed.   There is an underwater cave entrance that is pretty cool.   I haven't done a whole lot on it so I may try some of these.

-1035240907947293046 is an extreme seed, it has many strange and wonderful mountains, ravines, huge caves and a large stronghold.

Chiyogami is a nice balanced seed with a bit of everything on it, both seeds are 1.8 compatible.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!