herobrine on the xbox 360 edition

• Level   1

they should make an option in the help & options menu turn on herobrine or turn off herobrine. that would make the game 5 times better because i love to be scared!!

• Level   1

yea they should

• Level   4

Except he isn't real....

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   4

its true some believe it isnt real. truth right there.

• Level   1

I am 99% certain I saw herobrine on Xbox 360. I was building my wall then about 20-30 blocks in front Of me he was there so I jumped off my wall ran forward to behind the tree where he was and NOTHING!! O.0

• Level   2

And you didn't think to take a snapshot? Yeah, ok.

• Level   2

Let's not make a debate about Herobrine's existence where there is none-- mmkay-- there's more than enough of that. 

The OP is saying it would be cool if they'd legitimately put Herobrine in the game-- a point on which I agree! I think all the hubbub about Herobrine and his elusive, mischievous, douchebaggery would make for a fun addition. Though, like any other mob, I don't think he should be something that you can toggle on and off. 

• Level   2

You can't turn something on what you don't have.

• Level   2

Which is why he would be an addition.

• Level   1

do you think should put a new ghost into minecraft xbox 360 edition? like herobrino would be for pc and something else would be for xbox, even with new evil abilities... it would be even more interesting i think...

• Level   4

it would be alot cooler if they had herobrine spawn rarely like VERY RARELY or just basically acknowledge his existance instead of trying to act like hes not in the 360 version. i mean, come on guys... enough's enuff.

• Level   2

NICCSACC666

it would be alot cooler if they had herobrine spawn rarely like VERY RARELY or just basically acknowledge his existance instead of trying to act like hes not in the 360 version. i mean, come on guys... enough's enuff.

Sneaky hijacking is still hijacking-- just sayin'.

• Level   4

just discussion sweetheart. :)

• Level   5

Or we can just all agree that Herobrine is a practical joke and stop all this wigwam and paranormal activity.

-

You're more likely to get eaten by an Enderman then hijacked by a Herobrine.

-

Notch doesn't even have a brother.

Formerly Known as "Umbreawesome"

R.I.P. Mitt Romney (10/9/1940 - 12/8/1980)

Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold.

• Level   2

The hijacking bit was directed at NICCS' sneaky (obvious) attempt to make this thread about whether or not Herobrine exists. I tried to save this thread and make it somewhat productive but it's useless, you can't say (type) the word "Herobrine" without the trolls pouring in to reiterate (for the Nth time) their irrelevant standpoint on this dead horse of a topic.

And @NICCSATROLL.. don't call me sweetheart, buttercup