Minecraft Tutorial Seed?

• Level   9

I've tried searching and I just can't find it anywhere. I was recently messing around in the tutorial world in Minecraft and have grown pretty attached to it. I found the most awesome cave network, but I just can't call the level home because of all the buildings and things there. I was wondering if there was a known seed for the barebones word without the buildings... one that I can save and load and name. I know I can save a tutorial level, I just want a fresh world of the same layout.

• Level   2

I do not believe there is a particular seed for the tutorial map since anyone can access it at anytime.

• Level   5

maybe if you post on your blog some mine craft nerd will help you.

Sark: You're very persistent, Tron!
    Tron: I'm also better than you!
    • Level   9

there ya go, EM1, make fun of video games and the people who play them, ya hypocrite. now go play what your school buddies tell you is cool.

• Level   7

I checked around on the Minecraft.net forums and alot of people are claiming that 1171544198849424676 is the Tutorial World Seed. (It maybe wrong, but worth a try non the less).

SOURCE

• Level   5

Tutorial seed: 1171544198849424676

i don't know why they to out the part that they show you what seed you have/had when you load your game after the update that fix the problem's for the second update.

• Level   1

it would be interesting to try the seed on my comp and minecraft mobile

• Level   1

The seed after the update as of 2/3/2013 4:50pm Az time the seed is: 964147668894744996 i hope this helped if anyone would like to @@@ me my gamertag is TehnoobisDOA if this doenst show that

• Level   1

I know that is a thread for Minecraft Xbox 360, but i finally got the maps of the tutorials working on PC , so i post a link to download them if you're interested :

www.mediafire.com/.../shared

(i'm the only Xbox player who have some downloadable files so i feel like i have to share them)