Is the Summer of Arcade skin pack still available?

• Level   2

I am unable to find the same option that everyone posts in videos.  Is there another way to download the Summer of Arcade skin pack?  It doesnt even come up on xbox marketplace searches.  I just got my xbox back so I didnt get a chance to jump on it when it originally came out.

• Level   5

Just checked its still there.

Check your family content controls. Maybe something is blocking you from seeing it.

• Level   2

Thanks. I turned my settings to Adult.  In the game marketplace there is a "summer of arcade" advertisement for "Dust: An ELysian Tail" but it take me straight the game details.  Not the console looking thing.  Do you see something different?  Am I looking in the right place.

• Level   2

Nevermind, good call. That was it.  Had to logout and back in.  Thanks!

• Level   1

still cant find it

• Level   5

It's most likely gone. Sorry you missed your chance.

• Level   1

It's fall now so you can't get it.

• Level   1

Was hoping to find out that there might be a SOA skin pack you could buy, I've got bad OCD so I won't be playing the game now purely based on that.  Well, maybe I'll give it a try

• Level   1

I will let you on my account if you have the Halloween skin pack, I have all the others including festive and I'm willing to give you them. We can license transfer, anyone?

• Level   7

wont play based on a skin pack?? get help now.

• Level   1

we should ask notch/mojang the person who created minecraft to let us created r own skins and when is the new update coming out i think its going to be the 1.2.3 upate :)

• Level   1

sips.co

• Level   1

isn't only in summer time ?

• Level   1

the time says 2:04 Am but it is 10:05 pm

• Level   5

Thank for bumping a dead thread for a useless post... any way since its already bumped and people will be curious no you can't get it, and the time represents Microsoft's time zone i think, not your own time zone.