my minecraft keeps freezing

• Level   2

i just got the update for minecraft and i keeps freezing, is this happening to anyone else and how can i fix it?

• Level   1

load your world offline and it would work, i called microsoft and its a problem within the files so we have to play offline until it gets patched

• Level   1

When will it get patched its very annoying

• Level   1

it keeps happening to me too and its really starting to get me mad. i cant play ANY of my worlds. why did i buy a ame if i cant play it!? this better get fixed soon. im not happy.

• Level   3

My game has froze a couple of times but not too bad, unless I try and use TNT then it always breaks.

• Level   3

It's an issue with your signs loading in a pre-1.8.2 world - if you see a sign that says awaiting approval, it WILL crash your console. To avoid this, play it offline, go to a far away area where there are no signs, save your world & quit. Re-load your world online & take your time going back to where you're creations are. After about a minute or 2, you should be safe. Your game won't crash & you can invite your friends & continue to play online. Just remember to go back to that far away area before you save & quit or it will crash again the next time you load up your world. This isn't a fix, but it's a good work-around until the game gets patched, which 4J Studios has stated they are working on before the next update.

• Level   8

Minecraft crashing your console is common. FACT. It's happened to me and my friends many time. In the menu, switch to play offline (any mode creative or survival). Play until night time and when you're into the night, go to sleep. Wake up in the morning have a little wonder about, then save the game. Avoid going straight to dashboard or turning off your console while you're IN your map. Minecraft is known to ocasionally not save your game properly (Minecraft should take approximately 7-15 seconds to save game properly, sometimes longer. If Minecraft saves your game in 1-3 seconds it probably hasn't saved you're progress properly and could crash next time you start it). It's happened to me many times and I have the xbox 360 slim 250gb console. Slim consoles are an improvement upon older models like elite/arcade/fat/etc models due to their architecture. Minecraft still has some glitches in the game too like returning to a world with nothing in your inventory but a map showing you've explored only the tiny circle area around you. And also since 1.8 the door makes no sound when you open or close it. But there's a solution to that glitch. Hold anything while opening/closing door and the door will make a sound.

• Level   1

thanks this has helped a lot :D

• Level   1

thanks very mutch :D

• Level   1

this has not worked for me. As soon as I hit start it freezes before it even tried to load the map no matter if its online or offline I can't get this single map to work but all the other ones will. This is a map that me and my friends have been workin on for a very long time! Please help me!!!  Xbox gamer tag is jsp9.

• Level   1

i just made a minecraft world when the 1.8.2 update was out i put alot of effort into it then one day when i try to load it it would automaticly freez my whole xbox as soon as i hit load world i dont understand i tried playing it offline and it did the same thing i hope they will patch it soon someone please help.

• Level   1

all my signs all the time are AWATING APPROVIAL help!!!

• Level   8

Could be laggy Minecraft or Xbox Live servers. Or your broadband network could be busy or slow. Even with 7.9mb/sec broadband speed, it shouldn't say this for more than 60 seconds at most. When you load a world, it's likely to say this for a while on the signs. But after a minute, it should display what you wrote on the signs.

• Level   1

thanks but now when I play offline they all work! but online they dont

• Level   1

For me its always when i try to join someone else s game *BANG* Freeze :'( Every so often thow it lets me join a game without crashing my whole xbox.