• Level   2
    Hopfully the update comes out in november
    • Level   5

Not happy with what you just got?

Gone to PS4~ You little tykes have fun here!

• Level   5

why don't you take some time to enjoy the extremely generous gift bestowed upon you, instead of immediately asking when the next piece of shiny material will float in front of your eyes.

• Level   7

Because I can't take my world online. It crashes my entire Xbox 360 within 1 minute of starting up the world - this sucks because I can't show it to my friends (although I can still play it offline). I'm hoping the next update (or preferably a patch that will come sooner) will fix the issue...

• Level   4

Galactic Geek

Because I can't take my world online. It crashes my entire Xbox 360 within 1 minute of starting up the world - this sucks because I can't show it to my friends (although I can still play it offline). I'm hoping the next update (or preferably a patch that will come sooner) will fix the issue...

Lots of people have reported this problem. Like you have already stated it can be played without issues, but only Offline. I'm hoping that Mojang are able to sort this problem out soon because I don't want to lost my old worlds I have created. Old worlds should always be backwards compatible when they release a new update, otherwise its pointless playing the game until it comes out of BETA

Headshots Save Ammo!!!

• Level   5

Before the 1.8 came out, how long was there a previous update to this game? I've had some friends who were soooo hyper when it came out. Some of the fun has gone though. Seed names which worked with the previous one no longer work. If you load any world on Creative Mode you can't ever get any achievements. And no duping but Creative Mode replaces that. If there is a 1.9 or something, it probably won't come out until next year.

• Level   2

yeah, considering I believe the next update will include about as much content as 1.8 did...also pretty much everything else anyone's been wanting from the PC version...like the xp system, enchanting, potions, nether fortresses, jungle biome, mushroom biome, mooshrooms, ocelots(cats), even "the End" with the ender dragon.......I'm not totally sure about all that, but I think the next updae will include at least most of that stuff....so yeah, I'd say we're lookin at around the start of next year...january-febuary-ish......so everyone, just enjoy what you've got...or if you're not happy for whatever reason, go play something else...

• Level   2

I'd guess hot fix skin packs and possibly a dabble in mods n then maybe a big patch for the new year unless those Mayans win

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   3

TG ZoBo

yeah, considering I believe the next update will include about as much content as 1.8 did...also pretty much everything else anyone's been wanting from the PC version...like the xp system, enchanting, potions, nether fortresses, jungle biome, mushroom biome, mooshrooms, ocelots(cats), even "the End" with the ender dragon.......I'm not totally sure about all that, but I think the next updae will include at least most of that stuff....so yeah, I'd say we're lookin at around the start of next year...january-febuary-ish......so everyone, just enjoy what you've got...or if you're not happy for whatever reason, go play something else...

It all depends if the decide to jump to 1.2 or throw a small update inbetween.

--

How about they chill with the skin packs and do some textures.

• Level   5

The next major update will be the full release version 1.2.3   A bug fix WILL be coming in between now and then but, I wouldn't expect another major update until  FEB 2013....  After that, 4J may do more things like textures and stuff...

• Level   3

You do realize we can make The End Portal now right? They're in strongholds. There are about 3 strongholds per seed...

• Level   2

Really ermac on pc it was 1.9

• Level   2

ermac...doesn't the end portal require ender eyes?...we can't get those yet, only ender pearls, and they don't even work yet

• Level   5

Um, I have yet to see any proof that an End Gate works.......   No dragon, No reason to go yet....  The END WAS NOT ADDED with this update.   Then again, I have not seen this disproved either.   I think, the strongholds are only in the Nether at this time?????  Please correct any misinformation by me or others......  I only ask for PROOF ermac29  (other minecraft forums say your wrong)  Sorry JMHO  I do know strongholds in the Nether have NO End Portal......   I don't think the Overworld strongholds exist yet......  If they do, I apologize!!!!  

• Level   2

Strongholds exist in the Overworld, Nether Fortress haven't been added. There is no End Portal because there is no End that is added in 1.0 final.

Redstone Engineer, TF2 addict & great solo base defender!