Minecraft Moderator?

• Level   2

What exactly does a person who you grant Moderator status have access to? I've been told various rumors such as the ability for a moderator to play your world without you actually being online and in Minecraft among other things. Can anyone confirm what a moderator can do?

"You can do anything you set your mind to man." - Eminem

• Level   5

I haven't fiddled around with that feature yet, but I presume they can kick, and control what users can mine.

• Level   5

They probably may be able to do only some of the stuff the host can do maybe like kick anyone out but they won't be able to kick the Host. I like the Trust Players tool. I program it to Not Trust players cause I get lots of friends-of-friends. I even use this feature against my friends but I usually Trust them if they're good and know what they're doing. I like the allow/disallow PVP feature too. They shouldn't have access to your map when you the host are offline because it's the Host's Server, not the Moderator's.

• Level   1

I dont know i put it on a guy hoping it would do something but i didnt at that moment. Anyone else know what it does?

• Level   6

If it's anything like PC it will give that person control of sensitive stuff about your map. Stuff like saving, kicking, banning, ect. I wouldn't give that permission away lightly if I were you.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level   2

Enabling the moderator option on a player allows them to kick players except the host and toggle the fire spreads and TNT explodes options.

• Level   2

Thanks for posting replies everyone. Wanted to figure this out.

"You can do anything you set your mind to man." - Eminem

• Level   1

I think a moderater can be able to kick people like the host,I think he can show up in the world but you cant see him on the map

• Level   2

Above

what???

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   5

Team up with a trusted friend over xbox live party, play the game together, and give him or her moderator status. After that tell your friend what she or he can do! Best way to find out the answer to this thread. The host should be able to demote whoever they selected to be moderator via the in game menu while playing. They can click in the menu on the player and untick moderator or untick or tick trust player, fire spreads, etc. It should be impossible for any moderator to run the hosts map when the host is offline, as much as it should be impossible for a moderator to kick out the host. Hosts have the ultimate control in the game.

• Level   1

hello

• Level   1

It's just like the pc mods... Except mods can't fly.... But Ye... I run my own inspired mindcrack pc version server on my xbox....

• Level   1

and waht can the moderator