Too many wolves and no melons...

• Level   2

Every new world I start up has dozens of wolves which is making it extremely difficult to find sheep, they all get eaten! I also love to color and shear sheep to use for decoration and it is very frustrating not being able to find anything in my worlds except massive quantities of wolves. I also love to farm and want to find some melons and have looked and looked but can't find any at all on 3 different worlds I have created. I also made an animal trap and noticed that the wolves are still despawning, I hope they can make a patch soon so I can have some sheep again, those minecraft nights are long without a bed!

• Level   7

I'm hoping to find some melon seeds in the chests in the abandoned mines--I'd really like to get my hands on some nice melons.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   5

I'm having the same trouble. I ran around my map and I only found 2 sheep (one less then needed for a bed), 100's of wolves, and sugar cane everwhere. Still haven't found an abandoned mineshaft.

We probably won't see a patch for a month atleast.

• Level   5

melons have always been pretty rare because once you find em you can stockpile em so easily and basically have no need for any other food item in terms of surviving - and i'm sure A lot of people would like to get there hands on some ...melons.

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   4

The wolves are annoying why all of a sudden do we need so many?

• Level   5

yeah... last night I found 21 wolves.. I seriously counted and they stayed their the whole night

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   7

I think you need to kill every wolf you see, since they will never despawn.  My world is 99.8% water, so I don't have a problem with wolves. I'd be happy if I could just get something other than chickens and squid to spawn.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   2

I have tried killing the wolves and they keep respawning... I finally fenced in 3 sheep and I had a pack of wolves spawn in the yard with them and the sheep were gone in an instant. Any ideas on how I can keep wolves from spawning in my yard? It's sad because I used to enjoy seeing wolves when they were hard to find and now I hate them!

• Level   7

One thing I've found that wolves hate--vampires.

• Level   5

#teamedward er I mean what?

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   2

I'm just waiting for Ocelots to start spawning