Abandoned Mineshafts and Strongholds

• Level   2

How well are you guys finding them?  I am having no luck, also finding mob spawners has been down as well

The one and only.
    • Level   2

yeah.... I'm having trouble myself only found villages.... but to lazy to find caves.

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   5

I've yet to find them as well.  I understand that are are many abandoned mine shafts, but only three strongholds per map, so finding one if pretty hard.  My seed is 99.8% water, which means that I'm forced to do a lot of underground work, so I might have better chances than most.  We'll see.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   2

posted in this thread right ch'ere : forums.xbox.com/.../359269.aspx

coordinates for atleast one of the maps.

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   5

I have found tons of mineshafts (Usually mashed together in ravines underground). But no Strongholds.

• Level   2

WildAttorney

I've yet to find them as well.  I understand that are are many abandoned mine shafts, but only three strongholds per map, so finding one if pretty hard.  My seed is 99.8% water, which means that I'm forced to do a lot of underground work, so I might have better chances than most.  We'll see.

There are three strongholds per world in the PC version. We don't know if it is true for the xbox, there could be only one Stronghold.

Also Mineshafts are rare but they are there, if you hear a bunch of spiders nearby through a wall you could be close to one or a dungeon. Just be careful, cave spiders are more dangerous than their larger counterparts. Strongholds are going to be a lot harder to find, I'm not surprised people aren't finding them yet. Eyes of Ender aren't craftable and play a good part in locating a Stronghold, if you manage to find one before Enchanting and Brewing are added to the game then it'll save you a lot of trouble killing Endermen.

Redstone Engineer, TF2 addict & great solo base defender!

• Level   1

I have used the "find Stongholds without eye of ender" glitch, personally I have looked in many maps and have only found one in each.

Named mine TILL and my seed is Pumpkins, and there is a stonghold north at x26 y71 z-110

Also there are 10+ mineshafts- I have most of the map cords for them also

• Level   5

I stand corrected. :)

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   2

That was a lot quicker confirmation that I was expecting. I attempted myself to use glowstone to see through the underground floor to possible locate said structure but the glitch doesn't appear to work or may have been fixed in advance, or just simply doesn't work with this version.

If the size of Xbox worlds ever gets increased we can expect to see more than a single Stronghold a world.

Redstone Engineer, TF2 addict & great solo base defender!

• Level   1

Your best bet is to make two worlds exacty alike, one in creative and one survival. Then in creative use the said Stronghold without ender glitch with TNT, map out where stuff is and switch to survival.

Or just dig away the original way...

• Level   1

I found a strong hold in a cave I was mineing

• Level   1

I have found one on my map seeded "Strongholds" will post coords. later.

• Level   1

Seed, 5731 9981 1413 5586 931

stronghold -177 65 227, top of stronghold at y:65 down to y:6.

Abandon mines,

-287 68 384

-22 76 -96

-207 69 32 dig down.

158 65 -365

Seed, -4044 1534 6013 6915 628

stronghold 162 76 111

• Level   1

Seed:   3505707547829672079  has everything!

All biomes, I'd say it's 65% land 35% water.

2 large villages and 2 smaller

Large Village: 332 67 -224

Large Village: 40 65 342

Stronghold: -86 24 113  ( Dig down deep, it is broken up by a ravine but has 2 libraries and complete End portal, silverfish and zombie spawner dungeon)

Abandoned Mineshaft 1:  -340 31 325  (dig down deep, has spider spawner and 2 pig spawners but only one is a dungeon. I got 28 gold, and 8 diamonds just from this one mineshaft, 4 saddles, etc.)

Abandoned Mineshaft 2:  X215  Z37  or  X294  Z24 (dig down deep)

Zombie Dungeon: 86 57 -398, cave entrance to this is at: 75 62 -389

Zombie Dungeon: 289  12  -378  ( dig deep)

I've found 2 other dungeons so far, but I can't remember the cords, found them while mining in caves crossing one of the ravines.

Nether portal stronghold and blaze spawner within.

• Level   5

as you see the seed with the long numbers that almost look like credit card numbers can generated interesting worlds.

so just generate it in creative to check the world out take note of where stuff and if the world has what you want then generate it in Survival and get to work.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?