Mountain seeds?

• Level   5

Does anyone know of any good seeds that have a couple of large mountains far enough apart?

I'm looking to start a quest based world where the major cities can be separated by mountains and desert.

I've tried a few randomly generated seeds, but I can't quite find what I'm looking for... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Level   7

Try "Duke Leto II" (that ends with two capital i's).  It is breathtaking beautiful and has lots of amazing mountains in ranges far apart.  I'm not playing this seed at the moment--playing an all water seed instead.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   1

Hey wild. That is a fantastic seed. Good shout

• Level   1

Great seed

• Level   4

I have over a 100 active member's,  Most of which I have played with to insure they arent griefs or troublemakers.

I also run a Page for seed coordinates, posted in the group,  including seeds found for End Portal Frames and other goodies.  

Daily Updates, sometimes even hourly.  Active group.

Please join if you are interested.

www.facebook.com/.../199927970150743

Also I have included a link to a page I run for 360 Seeds,  I already have one up for an End Portal Frame, and one seed completely mapped out:  Ie:  Diamonds,  Chests, Etc

www.facebook.com/MinecraftSeedsfor360

All seeds are kept up with the UPDATES! :D

• Level   1

moo

• Level   1

I LOOK INTO THE SOULS OF YOU ALL