Minecraft xbox 360 server

• Level   1
    My sever NO Greifing NO Killing for no reason Respect one another Don't steal Jobs wanted (E.G shops kfc house sellers pets shop ect) Have fun Ask for invite No ugly houses (E.G dirt houses) And if your very generous subscribe to kill539 YouTube Thanks
    • Level   1

my gamer tag is biga trumpet

• Level   5

Well that doesn't sound fun at all.

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm

• Level   1

i would like to join my gamer tag is knowlife4

• Level   1

I would like to join. Sk8 No H8 is my gt.

• Level   1

My gamertag is WayTooShifty

• Level   1

My Gamertag is xXM4NKYXx

• Level   1

My gamertag is Jackyson1

• Level   1

I would like to join my gamertag is thatdude565 i make awesome houses and sometimes make silly things like my grave for porky the pig ill send you a friend request

• Level   1

i would like to join my gamertag is gamerlord1234

• Level   1

Hey dude my name is Mason and i would really like to join your server im decent at building i have a mic. and i had idea of maybe making an army or police force of some sort with your permission my gamertag is xXmsnRampageXx so send me a friend request or message thanks man.

• Level   2

Meet XBOX Live Minecrafters, Post Questions, Photos, Create Events for your map, Share and discover seeds, guides, and much more to come :)

This group is a collective of gamers helping to develop guides with coordinates and images to what every miner digs for!

Locations already posted for Diamonds, Nether Fortress, Nether Wart, Blaze Spawners, and more! We welcome and need any help!

Work in Progress!

Group Link:

www.facebook.com/.../199927970150743

• Level   1

If anyone wanna play MineCraft on xbox with me my gamertag? is SalomiBox123

• Level   1

send me an invite sometime please.

[IMG]http://www.choosa.net/img/uploads/images/kneruwp0.jpg[IMG]

• Level   1

heey i wanna play to add me f u want my gamertag is: lgsmit invite me sometimes