survival island seed for xbox minecraft

• Level   1

a seed for minecraft for survival island is 'standed' you spawn on one island but uf you swim nw yo com to an island with 2 trees and some cane. on the  edge of the island tne water flows under neith to a cave follow this down to a stronghold and an abandoned mine the is a chesr with melon seeds and one with an iron armour. i have seen slimes in this map. 

the map as a whole consist also of a larger mostly desert island with on village a nearby cave leeds into a large underground ravine with a couple of spawners south of the above island a mushroom biome to the  se and another mushroom biome to the west. i think the is another cave system under the island to the west with a nother couple of spawners hope this is helpful 

• Level   1

This is not aork

• Level   1

i found a good 1 i just typed in   DIAMONDS    and a perfect survival island map came up and im using it now iv opened all the map there r 2 little isands no birch or cactus on the map so enjoy

• Level   1

NOTCH is a good survival island map for Xbox, there's one small tree on the island you spawn on and 2 mushroom islands near by

• Level   1

A good one with lots of small islands lots of mushroom biomes one medium desert island one jungle island and one forest island just type in budz as the seed

• Level   1

this stream dont work anymore when the tu12 came out

• Level   1

diamond

• Level   1

it realy cool

• Level   1

Maxwell

• Level   1

Is this a seed

• Level   1

Lies