Real Steel Questions

• Level   4

Just bought this game today after playing the Demo for a few days just to get down the controls.. so I have a couple questions that came up when I started playing the full version..  

1. what is this catalog and why does it say I won't be able to play xbox live matches if I do not download it? 
    2. I went to download content seen that there was a game update so I downloaded that and now my message still says catalog not downloaded go to downloaded content and download it.. well I don't see anything in the download content section about anything mentioning a catalog of sorts.  
    3. how do I raise my Total Battle Rating? seems as if I am stuck on 800. I beat the 1st tier now I am on to the 2nd tier and I can't compete with the class of robots in that tier.. most have over 1300 TBR.

http://g.bf3stats.com/360/8qvoeQVH/Yo%20Kandy%20Man.png

• Level   1

Unlock parts and beef up your bot

• Level   1

1. Adds new parts that players maybe using.

2. Start the game up without the update and read the text the pops up.

3. what Wilkerson1991 said.

• Level   2

the higher you get your skills the more parts you unlock,  though i gotta say im stuck on the 3rd tier just cant seem to get  the right combo of parts to get my att and def past 2100, and i need alot more than that to win.

Till all are one!
    • Level   1

I tried the demo for a few days with my son... feels like a stripped down fightnight...

we like it, but when do you get more parts... were on the 3rd fight and that guy is tough, 10 minute fight with no rounds and i get an arm taken off with the 3rd punch that connects( using the speed bot)

we want to change the colors as well but it says we need a designer add on... where is this?

So much to play, so little money :(
    • Level   1

Ahh, i found those now... stuck in the underworld 2 and win against Ramchip 1 out of every 20 tries(good thing you can restart the fight!!)  when do level 2 parts unlock??  i am around 1050's (just unlocked and bought the overclock) and still get pwned by that darn green guy.

wish some other sites would hurry up and get a walkthrough!!

So much to play, so little money :(
    • Level   1

just go buy the ergo bot for 800 microsoft points then put a left or right arm then a left or right ergo fist on but it has to match so left ergo arm with left ergo fist otherwise it won't work but yeah it works fine for me and im using the standard robot i easily beat every robot in the 1st underground stage just a piece of cake i didnt even have to repair myself of do that thing where you press buttons to revive yourself i find that painful

• Level   2

easy just keep killing easier bots to rank up more every bot hits a point where they automatically win my bot hit a point where it could kill zeus over and over

• Level   1

Parts are unlocked from raising your skill level in the following fields:

-Offense (I get this up by hitting my opponent whenever he goes for a swing)

-Guard (Exactly what you think it means)

-Speed (Dodging enemy punches. ALSO, if you hit your opponent while he is guarding and sidestepping)

-Performance (Knockdowns and Taunts)

-Destruction (Tech moves)

Managed to get all my skills to 99. It took a while, to be honest.

• Level   1

I just used 800 mp and bought a robot and changed the core, mother board and fluid

• Level   1

one of my bots is just past 9k battle rating now, but my son built a 9999 monster lol he's creaming palladius

• Level   1

Hi guys, i was wundering if u guys knew if u beat the wrb guys, not zeus and twin cities, but guys like photon and abel, that u would unlock them in mulitplayer. i bought the 2 player dlc cuz me and mi bro were playing on my xbox, and i didnt beat any wrb bots. im asking if i got ripped off or not for 160 msp. Please respond ASAP and thanks 4 the help in advace

• Level   1

I downloaded a head part off the downloadable content but when I go to shop it's not there

• Level   1

What you have to do is go back to the title screen and go back and it should be there, if not, redownload it for free, and do the same thing. if that doesnt work, i would contact xbox live

• Level   1

what does ako stand for?