Real Steel " spammer"

• Level   2

Hi all ! 

This is a list off all spammer i have met in the game. the only  think is spam and win, instead to have a fun and fair game, I'm so tired of them, and i am tired of spined fist. its a spamming tools.

• xGRx MASTERMIND ( Spammer and do not talk nicely )
    • wesh vincent 77 ( Spammer )
    • Craziestcoin ( spammer )
    • MOJOExxx ( Spammer )
    • MPDOG86 ( Spammer and do not talk nicely )
    • Aces x Muffin x ( Spammer )
    • Artie49 ( spammer )
    • AC1DXPURE XENON. ( Spammer )
    • SpTeMario ( spammer )
    • Ullision ( Spammer )
    • TLCnMAB ( Spammer and do not talk nicely )
    • Kielan 2003 ( Spammer )
    • Troysecter ( spammer )
    • BIGGI oWned ( spammer )
    • Big winner12( Spammer and do not talk nicely )
    • wildcats1863 ( spammer )
    • DavidGon23 ( spammer ) ( perhaps cheater )
    • xXOneWay2DieXx ( Spammer )
    • OpTic WaRd ( spammer )
    • Zone Blitz ( Spammer )
    • LiaMH95( Spammer and do not talk nicely )
    • voax michael ( Spammer )
    • oneEPICKiller ( spammer )
    • paul noye 2004 ( spammer
    • vIv JACK vIV ( Spammer and they do not talk nicely )
    • Level   1

Salmander01

• Level   2

hjmotors1

• Level   2

Unhandybox4306

Why will peoble not play for fun. the only spamming, how fun is that ?

ohhh yes I have won over a player ( how did you that ?  ) I spam the all time.

• Level   2

Hey. Sommerset! I agree. Spammers are killing the replay value of this game. Soon all the legit players will leave, and then this awesome game will die out! D:

• Level   2

Hey my friend.  " djustus"

the only way we can almost do is throw them out, the spammer, and tell others who are spamming or else that there will be an update that makes that one can not spamming, but I doubt

• Level   2

PLEASE all kick the spammer out. the not deserve to play games online

Marrrsto Bumber

• Level   2

The Gregorys

• Level   2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP BEIN A PUSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYY FROM LOWLIFE131

• Level   2

from bobbydriver91 spamming is email not fast punching we are not ruining the game value we are making it more challenging for future players just because you cant stand losing does not mean we have to be kicked from the game. just because we can build a robot that can punch fast [or as you call it spamming] and its not check wikipedia for spamming, its not cheating and its not ruining the game value if you cant stand geting beat then dont play online just play ur friend or dont play at all and its always goi8ng to happen no matter how many you ignore or kick if you could there will always be some one who will build there robot to punch fast, all i got to say is if you cant stand losing then dont play and if you keep complaining because ur robot is slow then i hope ur xbox dies

• Level   2

Ad me to the list I don't care if some one came to me in real life and started punching me I would take them down as fast as I can

• Level   2

how old are you right you are bobbydriver91?

I can build a fast robot. and I have one.

I think you do not know what spamming is.

those I have on my list is spamming and they speak very ugly to people. they talk so ugly to people that they should be ban.

and again i do not care what you think etc. for as you know them, I have no respect for you or peoble that not play for fun and whant a nice game and friends.

And what is you problem. you and LOWLIFE131 are not on my spammer list, so you have not spam on me and my son. so i cant see what you problems is.

• Level   2

Lowlife 131 is my brother that was his message if I knew he was going to post that I wouldn't of even let him see this now my self I don't talk to anyone on the game who isn't my friend I was upset because some of the post sounded like you all just want to kick people just because there robot is fast now if its just because they talk unpleasant then I'm with you I was just upset because IV spent like 100 dallars of my own money to get my robot as fast as it is

• Level   2

And I'm 21

• Level   2

I've had people call me a *** spammer because I punched to fast and beat them