Wow *spoilers*

• Level   2

The opening had me thinking wow this episode is going to suck but then it stole me, Lily shooting Doug/Carly then choosing to leave her. Then when Kenny and Kat were arguing about who should shoot duck I've never found a scene in a game more emotional. Finally the train and the 2 newbies. THEN FINALLY to top it all off 'The voice'  Great episode. Bring on 4.

• Level   1

Watched my friend play through it..my god..insane

• Level   3

was shocked with carly death (is there no way to save her?) as i really liked her also i had a feeling kat was going to die but i thought duck was going to turn and bite her, very emotional episode which just gets better and better

• Level   5

I chose to shoot duck, tough thing to do but i couldn't let Kenny do it, the man was broken enough

• Level   2

Omg, this was a rough one.  As someone said before . Is there no way to save Carly ?  I was pissed when Lily shot her, I wanted to return fire.  Left that b**** on the road.  And then Duck after he was my little detective.  I had to put him down.  No parent should have to do that.  

• Level   2

General Philips, from what I understand there is no way to save Carley/Doug. I understand Lily needing to leave the group to stay within the comic’s storylines, but killing Carley/Doug felt a lot like writing out a big decision that was made by players in Episode One. I think Telltale Games may have been to advantageous with making the player chose to save one or the other. Neither Carley nor Doug played a big role in Episode Two and I think Telltale Games may have taken a shortcut by just writing the player’s choice away, and I think that was kind of a waste. I found a special place for Carley since she was the initial one that I saved. Most of the folks that I have talked to share in that. I think using that bond later in the story, or maybe instead of just throwing in Mark to be dinner in Episode Two, could have had a much bigger impact. But I agree with everyone, this episode was emotional draining.

• Level   1

Why is their no option to kill/leave Ben as he caused three deaths and one abandonment.  I thought Carley/Lilly were good characters. Also Duck dying was bad and Kat dying was a shock. I don't care much for the new characters maybe i will. Shame we lost four characters in one ep.

• Level   4

It was an overall brilliant episode for me. I loved every minute of it. I had a feeling Lily would kill her when I saw her reaching to her back. Sucks though, wanted to see how things evolved with Carly and Lee. I had a feeling she was somewhat bad, especially when she wanted Lee to tell everyone what he had done before the whole zombie apocalypse started.  She just seems like she was hiding something. Oh well. :(

Trade video games for free at Leap Trade. Founder of the Xbox Snitch Crew! Follow me on Twitter @ Bremaine

• Level   7

Overall it was a great episode. I can't believe how small our group is now. What do you guys make of Chuck? Do you think he will play a big role in next ep or just go away?

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!! 9-5 and their playoff hopes are hanging by a thread.

@1brandiesel

• Level   4

Yea I kept thinking wow our group is small, and then someone else would die and make it smaller.

-

I dunno about Chuck but I think he's overall a good guy just weird.   I hope he plays a role in ep 4 I found him interesting.

• Level   5

Man I was so pissed when she shot Carly, that was Lee girl! I thought they was gonna end up a couple or something. Then come to find out it was soft a@@ Ben who did it, smh. So yeah I left Lilly in the side of the road. To me, Carly & Clem had the best relationship with Lee and the only ones I really trusted, now I'm stuck with Kenny. Oh and shot Duck lol. He was actually pretty funny at the beginning (playing Robin) but he has always annoyed me so it was a easy decision plus I wouldn't want any parent to have to shoot their own kid. One last thing, now there's a new chick with a man face, nooooo!

Favorite Game of 2014 - Sunset Overdrive

Dying Light (1/27/2015) Highly Anticipated

Evolve (2/10/15)

The Witcher 3 (2/24/2015)

Mortal Kombat X (4/14/2015)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   2

Hold out for a fling with Lilly, IF you let her back in the RV, and you let her escape.  I'm sure that decision will be a factor in the future.

MASS EFFECT 3 FOR LIFE!!

• Level   5

May have to do another playthrough because I kicked her out but I did wanna see what happens if she stays. I probably will do that because I much rather have her around than Kenny (which seems he isn't going nowhere anytime soon). I just spazzed out when she killed Carly so she had to go at that time lol.

Favorite Game of 2014 - Sunset Overdrive

Dying Light (1/27/2015) Highly Anticipated

Evolve (2/10/15)

The Witcher 3 (2/24/2015)

Mortal Kombat X (4/14/2015)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   5

Yea..I was very disappointed that Telltale chose to kill off Carly, especially since they decided earlier in that episode that there was possibly going to be some romance. I understand that The Walking Dead focuses on the concept that no character is "safe" and that any one of them can die at any given moment but I just felt like that bit of writing was in bad taste.

• Level   7

^^ I don't know if it was bad taste, but it didn't seem right. It was shocking and I didn't see it coming so that was good in a way I guess.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!! 9-5 and their playoff hopes are hanging by a thread.

@1brandiesel