How Do You Start?

• Level  
    Ok I don't know if this is the same issues others are having with their saves but how are you suppose to start the next episodes. It's been awhile since I started up EP. 2. So when you click play and choose a saved file you have, do you select continue on EP. 2 or do you just hit play on EP. 3? I ask this because Ioaded up the game last night, selected a saved file and hit play for EP. 3 and it started at EP. 1 and I lost all my save info. I just restarted and finished EP.1 again and will be heading to the next soon but I just wanna make sure it doesn't happen again.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   5

Hmm, I loaded up my save file and went to EP 3 and it worked fine for me. Might be a glitch. I noticed a few others mention something like this on the forum and the game is kind of laggy/glitchy at times.

Trade video games for free at Leap Trade. Founder of the Xbox Snitch Crew! Follow me on Twitter @ Bremaine

• Level   5

Ok thanks, I guess I will just try again. Hopefully when I make it to EP. 3 I won't have lose my save games. I mean I loveThe Walking Dead but I'm not trying to replay the same episodes over & over lol.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   5

I understand, I'd be pretty annoyed with that problem as well.

If it keeps doing this, I suggest clearing your cache, that may help with the game. Or I hope so at least.

Trade video games for free at Leap Trade. Founder of the Xbox Snitch Crew! Follow me on Twitter @ Bremaine

• Level   3

This just happened to me. I already have had to replay the first two episodes twice already, not trying to do that again!

Beast Mode: [ON] OFF
    • Level   3

Ok, so I just went to the dashboard, loaded the game back up and it worked.

Beast Mode: [ON] OFF
    • Level   1

did it work

• Level   1

I tried restarting the game numerous times and even deleting the game and it's DLC but it won't work at all, it's so irritating!