Leaderboard already hacked :(

• Level   3

I was hoping to get this game, but I saw two people already hacked the leaderboard same people too..

• Level   5

They hacked it the second day it was out.

• Level   2

Report them?

• Level   3

I wouldn't worry about it too much unless Signal decides too many people are boost hacking to the top of the boards. They might decide to purge the leader-boards, and that would be rough on people who got their rank honestly.

Respect is a two way street, so respect each other or hit the street
    • Level   3

On Signal Studios forums SigRobin has stated that 5 people hacked the minigames to get impossible scores. She also states that an upcoming Title Update will remove only their scores and fix the problem.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
    • Level   2

I saw those scores and am glad the will be removed.  The one guy's account shows him as an active XBL member for 10 straight years. Hope Microsoft bans his tag as well.

Think professionals are expensive....just wait until you see what amateurs will cost you.
    • Level   1

Im ranked 7th....That should shoot  me up to #2 in High noon :D

• Level   4

This has been going on for a long time,and it needs to be stopped across ALL titles.

Not like they don't know what the max score is when they make it.These clowns need to be made an example out of:PERMA BAN IS THE ONLY ANSWER 1 ST OFFENCE,CRIMINAL ACTION ON THE 2ND OFFENCE.(being they're go get other xbox and do it again,not like MS can't tell it's the same person,ISP gives that away.)

Ruin these peoples lives for acting the fool,maybe then others will think twice before HACKING(which is against the law,worldwide,so it would make it an international offence)IT DOESN'T COST A DIME TO PRESS CHARGES,besides for the defendent.

Xbox LIVE Community Xpert™

• Level   1

it is also due to the fact that if you play offline it goes on the lb. looks like some of these guys like to play with themselves....

• Level   4

these people have been reported so many times,if i had a penny for each time i would be rich.

when you send them a messege about it,they state "it's so easy to do".

It's not about the leaderboards it's about XBL keeping this stuff from happening and when it does,no second chances,BAN.

People get thier accounts ban for words or pics in thier profile,BUT these clowns just keep doing it on every title released

really doesn't say much for the anti-hacking does it now???

Besides i'm not being paid to watch out for cheaters and sick of reporting the same peeps all the time and not seeing any results(removing thier score ONLY is NOT the answer)

i have not even bothered to play the title anymore(and many others),chalked up as a waste of pts. harddrive space and time.

Xbox LIVE Community Xpert™