New Tracks?

• Level   5

Anyone know of new DLC coming out soon? I hope the last wasn't the end of it.

• Level   5

nope, just waiting for Trials evo now mate.

GH3 Beast 37/70 Expert FC's with a controller Ranked in the top 5 in the UK

• Level   5

Just saw that. Super pumped for the new game. Looks like they finally made the track sharing easy now. It doesn't require friends with tracks now.

• Level   1

The "Big Pack" is available for Trials HD.  I paid for it, downloaded it, but can't figure out how to access the tracks inside the game.  What big, obvious thing am I missing?

• Level   X

As I recall the tracks are added to the existing lists.  So the "Easy" list has a few more, as do each other difficulties.  I'll try to confirm on Monday as it has been a while since I played around with Trials.

• Level   1

Thanks!  The new tracks are medium and up for this particular pack.  I see them now.  I had only looked to easy.

I'm also interested in the Trials Evo and will be purchasing it as soon as it is available.

• Level   3

NoxiousFarts

Anyone know of new DLC coming out soon? I hope the last wasn't the end of it.

aren't they realising trial 3 soon?

Live Fast, Die Hard. XBOX Since 2007.

• Level   3

Just look down the original track list.......they should be there with a + sign in a circle!