Trials Evolution

• Level   7

Ugghhh.  Ubisoft bought Redlynx.  Id have to think about it, but first impression is not happiness.

If the release date was held up solely for this sale, I would change that to severe unhappiness.  Still going to be a great game though.  Redlynx isnt going to be putting out anything less than excellence in the short term, no matter what influence ubisoft has in the long term.

• Level   3

Personally, I think they are bang-out-of-order not releasing it when they said, Trials HD sold over 2 million downloads, so what is the issue? Release the game, & tweak it with an "update", just like you did with Trials HD. I have seen the 14 minute "Murdoc Loch" video on YT, & the game looks spot on to me, so sorry, I don't see what the problem is!

Trials Evolution, Rider: Murdoc Loch: watch?v=5vMB9wnar4k

• Level   3

Redlynx are a joke, sorry.........so many people are desperate for this game, they told everyone it was a 2011 release, & surprise surprise, they lied! They first mentioned this game in June/July 2011, seriously, how long does it take? Now they tell us it's a 2012 release.......oh great, well that narrows it down doesn't it? :-(

I hope there is a percentage off the "full game" price for this........LET DOWN?

• Level   1

I just can't wait, that's all I have to offer. :)

︻︻︻︻︻︻︻
    Q U A N T U M
    ︻︻︻︻︻︻︻

• Level   1

I hope Evolution comes out soon, 'cause I don't know when it will.

• Level   1

...Amen.

We're the ones who made it the best XBOX LIVE ARCADE game ever, right?  Give us the EVO already!!!

• Level   1

I know what you mean about the delay! Its almost like they want the game to remain a secret until the release date. Its like cloverfield all over again.

• Level   1

WHAT ! OMG Id pay 4000 ms points for it and the rest.