Trials Evolution

• Level   4

Ugghhh.  Ubisoft bought Redlynx.  Id have to think about it, but first impression is not happiness.

If the release date was held up solely for this sale, I would change that to severe unhappiness.  Still going to be a great game though.  Redlynx isnt going to be putting out anything less than excellence in the short term, no matter what influence ubisoft has in the long term.

Communicator: Perhaps this is what it means to be bound by sin. To spin in the same circle, looking for where the sin lies, and at some point losing sight of the way out.

Rakka: What's the right answer, then?

• Level   3

Personally, I think they are bang-out-of-order not releasing it when they said, Trials HD sold over 2 million downloads, so what is the issue? Release the game, & tweak it with an "update", just like you did with Trials HD. I have seen the 14 minute "Murdoc Loch" video on YT, & the game looks spot on to me, so sorry, I don't see what the problem is!

Trials Evolution, Rider: Murdoc Loch: watch?v=5vMB9wnar4k

• Level   3

Redlynx are a joke, sorry.........so many people are desperate for this game, they told everyone it was a 2011 release, & surprise surprise, they lied! They first mentioned this game in June/July 2011, seriously, how long does it take? Now they tell us it's a 2012 release.......oh great, well that narrows it down doesn't it? :-(

I hope there is a percentage off the "full game" price for this........LET DOWN?

• Level   1

I just can't wait, that's all I have to offer. :)

︻︻︻︻︻︻︻
    Q U A N T U M
    ︻︻︻︻︻︻︻

• Level   1

I hope Evolution comes out soon, 'cause I don't know when it will.

• Level   1

...Amen.

We're the ones who made it the best XBOX LIVE ARCADE game ever, right?  Give us the EVO already!!!

• Level   1

I know what you mean about the delay! Its almost like they want the game to remain a secret until the release date. Its like cloverfield all over again.

• Level   1

WHAT ! OMG Id pay 4000 ms points for it and the rest.