Worth getting?

• Level   5

Is it worth it?

• Level   1

Would love to know this as well.  Haven't tried the demo but I am quite interested in getting a new arcade game that isn't shallow.

• Level   2

I think it's cool, something different to work on and play. Just the sneaking and taking over bodies and blowing them up is cool lol. Worth 800 MS points.

• Level   5

c0ncept2

I think it's cool, something different to work on and play. Just the sneaking and taking over bodies and blowing them up is cool lol. Worth 800 MS points.

Thanks for the info. I played the demo and i liked it, but i am still deciding on whether to get it or not. How long is it?

• Level   5

Inferno217

Would love to know this as well.  Haven't tried the demo but I am quite interested in getting a new arcade game that isn't shallow.

If you have played alan wake and liked it,, alan wake american nightmares comes out on the xbox live arcade on February 22.

• Level   V

I like it.  I played the demo at PAX East last year and loved it.  I couldn't wait for it to come out.    It's seems fairly beefy.  They added a challenge mode plus the regular storyline.  I'm not incredibly far yet because I've been playing GCI but I'm not disappointed either.

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   1

for 800 points !! damn right its worth it. fast funny and addictive. shake and bake fun blowing up the humans!!!

• Level   2

Played the demo... cant wait to get some MS points and get the game!!!

Id rather be home playing games... But then agian... who wouldnt...