Happy hour/Big game?

• Level   1

Can someone explain what happy hour is and what the big game is? I've looked for answers but haven't found any. Is there a tourney with big game somewhere? Thanks

" PROUD TO BE AN OHIO STATE BUCKEYE FAN"
    • Level   1

Happy hour is a time in the game that gives extra XP if you buy and use a particular boost. I've only seen the level 28/39 gold glass tapper 90% boost get an extra 20%... The big game is a particular night that gives double XP for playing a certain way. Last Friday was turbo night giving double XP for playing with turbo timers on. I also expect costume nights and ladies nights as well...

• Level   1

Thanks I figured that's what it was, but they didn't give much details. I appreciate it

" PROUD TO BE AN OHIO STATE BUCKEYE FAN"
    • Level   2

How do you find details on these before they happen?  When do they happen?  Do they post it here? On Facebook?

• Level   4

Everyone time you receive your chips streak bonus or start the game up, it's on the Chip Streak screen. Scroll through the info pics on the slideshow. Is there anyway to access this screen without restarting your game up?

Random question: Is the XP boost added or multiplied on the big game boost? For example 100 xp is 200 xp in the big game boost. Now if I tack on my 20% boost, will I get 20xp or 40 xp?

WSOP: Full House Poker Pro

Best Tournament Win - 250K - 2nd Place