Gold Bars.

• Level   2

Are they only obtainable via Microsoft Points?  I can't remember how many I started with, but I have 5.  I've won two ranked tourneys and I'm pretty sure I'm not getting anything from those.  Other than that, I cannot imagine winning Gold Bars any other way....for now.

• Level   2

i think you can only buy them. there should bs an option to win them. as you need them for unlockables. unless a certain amout of chips equals a gold bar ie 1 million chips per bar. yes you start off with 5 bars :)

• Level   1

Should be the same exchange rate as if you buy them. 45 gold bars for 60, 000 chips should work both ways or it's a scam! Already think it is. There has to be a way to get gold besides buying it, one of the xp boots cost 251! So that woild be over ten bucks.  

• Level   1

While I understand that while technicly free  this is a pay to play game  and the intension is to turn a proffit.   BUT The price of a lot of the table skins  tricks. Card skins etc are just sheer comedy   most of the better ones u can only buy with gold for example wanna stack your chips like a skyscraper. 2000ms points worth of gold.  While I would have happily payed  2000 points or more to buy the game.  Charging  more than whole arcade games for  a single chiptrick /stack /skin  is clearly a rip off  I,m liking the game so far (althouh praying for 30 players at release) but the extreme pricing puts me off buying gold out of principal.    I don't mind microtransactions  but come on  your having a laugh.  Surely

• Level   2

+1 on all that

• Level   1

I am thinking there is going to have to be some way that you can earn gold.  Maybe you will start accumulating it upon leveling up (like other Free to Play games)  just not until after level 100 or something to that effect.  If there is a no way to earn gold other than buying it, I don't think you will see too many skyscraper chip stacks or any other of the items that cost 100's of GBs.

• Level   3

No need to spend money on this game. If you don't mind limiting yourself to buying silver chip items only. If you just need chips, play the pro take downs and get n that tourney. About 1.3 Million is handed out for free in the single player pro take downs and pro tourney. But I'm hopeful the weekly big game will award gold! There should be some kinda way to earn gold. Even Spartacus knows that!