ruffles code

• Level   2

i jumped through all the hops, got my email, go to the community page, go to redeem code, xbox wants a 25 character code, ruffles and you supplied me with a 19 character code, how am i suppose to make this work?

• Level   3

your doing something wrong cause mine worked and i got 10,000 chips per bag

• Level   1

you would think that you would get more poker chips for a $4.29 bag of chips. should have just spent the $5 for gold and gotten 120,000 poker chips

• Level   3

Yeah ruffles are not that great should have been sun chips

• Level   1

i have bought two bags of ruffles and thay both have a 10 digit code on them but when i got to    www.ruffleswsop.com it says i can only enter a 9 digit code and thay directed me here from there facebook page so were do i enter the codes at and how many digits are the codes??

• Level   3

are they the specially marked bags? the bags will say win up to 1,000,000 chips

• Level   1

yes thay are the specialy marked bags right under guaranteed fresh it has a 10 digit code instead of 9 and then it has some other numbers bellow like this     32   22:56

• Level   1

Once you get the code from the Ruffles website (they will email it to you) go to the game and go to the community menu.  On the community menu is the option to "redeem code" enter the code they mailed you in there and you should receive anywhere from 1000-1 million.  You can enter up to 5 unique codes.

• Level   1

and does anyone no about this glitch or bug going around games freezing up for periods o time and then the host ends up getting the hole pot cuz everyone one else leaves the game cuz thay are tires of waighting hours for the chips or the hand to be dealt cuz i lost over half a mill just about i love poker ans specialy wsop full house pro its actually nice to kick back instead of allways playing call of duty

• Level   1

its not a website its a facebook page and thay directed me here so no email and it says code on front of specialy marked bags

• Level   1

yeah but were you enter your name email and everything else i enter my code witch is a (10 digit code) not 9 digit like it shows i enter it and it only lets me put 9 digits so why does both bags have 1 extra number thats what im getting at

• Level   1

first you go to the webpage on the bag and enter the code on their site.  Part of the process is you have to like their facebook page.  They then send you an email with a 14 digit code which you enter into the game.

• Level   1

This is the page: www.facebook.com/.../app_391449334314548  It should be a 9 digit code on the bag just below the date on the outside of the package.  Is that the code you are trying to enter?

• Level   1

yes thats the code except it aint 9 digits its  10 digit bro dont you *** understand i said that 5 times bro i like there page all that *** my codes are 10 digits but i can only enter 9 yes i have been to ther facebook page 50 times

• Level   2

When i enter my code it say  bag code is wrong and please try again so I do and I get the same message every time.