why you can buy indie games in Finnland

• Level   1

i was in Xbox Live looking for indie games but i couldnt found them and went to Finland's xbox website and there wasnt them i was ''so you can buy indie only in USA?'' then i went to UK's website and you can buy indie games in UK but why not in Finland please tell me!!

• Level   1

Same problem here in Switzerland. Would love to play the indie games...

• Level   1

Indie Games are only available to play in the following countries:

United States

United Kingdom

Canada

France

Italy

Germany

Japan

Sweden

Singapore

Spain

That list could change in the future.  Although I don't know the actual reason why Indie Games aren't available everywhere, I heard it rumored it's because a lot of countries won't allow the sale of 'unrated' games.  XBox Indie games aren't rated by a ratings board.

Note that although you can only buy an Indie game from one of the above listed countries, people who live in the following countries are allowed to create and SELL Indie games on the XBox:

• United States
    • United Kingdom
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • Denmark
    • France
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Netherlands
    • New Zealand
    • Norway
    • Singapore
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Germany
    • Japan
    • Level   1

why cant they make them to buy in ireland. like i want to buy the game total miner but i cant i think they should make it in more countries cuz i have about 38/246 friends on facebook who all live in ireland they have an xbox and they all want to buy the game total miner.

• Level   6

From all I've heard it is due to the lack of ratings on the content thats causing issues in other countries also many EU countries due to them signing up to just use PEGI ratings.

• Level   1

Bro take new zealand out of that u can't buy em here