Castle Miner z promo code problems

• Level   3

if the creator of castle miner see this plz help me out because my promo code for castle miner z does not work it just keeps saying invalid code

• Level   2

Mine's doing the same thing  I hope it can get fixed because i want CMZ

• Level   2

i know i have the same problem do any of u guys know how fix it because if u do i would like to know how

• Level   1

Hello abomanation i have been expecting you

• Level   1

the code is for castle miner Z? Are you sure?

• Level   1

Isn't the code on the bottom of your screen when you load up the game? If so, make sure you type it in correctly. CAPS, And all Numbers. If not it won't work.

~Dynasty

• Level   1

Hey guy if you are wondering why your promo code is not working it is because it is for the regular castleminer. if you have the regular castleminer it gives you a castleminerz code for castleminer z so hope that solves any confusion for you guys

• Level   1

my code doesnt work and i bought the game today not happy >:( whats going on

• Level   1

the code you get with castleminer z is for castleminer, and vice versa, the castleminer code unlocks an assult rifle in castleminer z and the castleminer z code unlocks all the blocks in the other one

• Level   1

Mine isn't working either, annoyed!

• Level   1

hi

• Level   1

I am using the one from CM in CMZ and it still is not work I used all caps as well as number? help?

• Level   1

Mine isnt working either and i have entered the code 30 times in both games and it just keeps saying invalid error help me

• Level   1

I tried it dont work

• Level   1

mine isent working on thr promo code for creative mode unlock