Some Questions about Avatar Farm Online

• Level   1

Hi All! I recently downloaded AF and
    AFO [or AF 2 to me, I don't have XBL Gold yet].

I'm learning them pretty well, but I
    have a couple of questions about Avatar Farm Online.

1. Now, I know that the field grows
      as you raise your farm level, what I'm wondering, can anyone tell me
      the field size at max level?

2. I have felt my controller vibrate
      sometime while playing AFO, I looked in the in-game instructions but
      couldn't find anything. What causes that?

3. What's the deal with character
      level? I mean, I know they said in the in-game instructions that
      farm level is more important [and I get that], but just wondering what the point of
      character level.

• Level   1

1. I think the Max farm size is 48x48. It extends by 1 row and column every 4 level ups.

2. The vibration is done everytime you work a tile. Since it's so constant, the vibration level is set to a very low value, so depending on your controller and battery level it may vibrate only at some times.

3. Character level is planned to be used in the future for some kind of customization options, but there's nothing done right now.

Milkstone Studios, developers of Little Racers
    • Level   1

WaaghMan pretty much nailed it all on the head. Character level most likely will be used in a future update. They also mentioned making level 20+ content in the future. If you are interested in joining a farm and help max out its level, send me a message and I will give you permissions to work on it. :)

• Level   1

Thanks Waagh.

• Level   1

Controller also vibrates  when a person logs onto your farm I am not sure how to switch to other peoples farms as of yet but I have seen others join my Girlfriends farm and spend her money  to gain lv's But not sure how to stop that yet

• Level   1

FVO go to main menu and select join online, depending on what your settings are plant, harvest, guest, or full people can join your farm. while your playing your game hit pause and change the friend and public permissions. As for story isn't much but trying to collect enough to get the castle and burger built. I must have spent a good 10000 green cash so far leveling up them

• Level   1

Anyone else noticing that AV online is  freezing when you join someone else's farm?  Every time I go in.. it gives in a crazy CRITICAL ERROR message.  :(

• Level   5

LT Tross

Anyone else noticing that AV online is  freezing when you join someone else's farm?  Every time I go in.. it gives in a crazy CRITICAL ERROR message.  :(

Turn off pets. Right now, they're causing freezing issues. Read up on their site about updates and news regarding new releases and patches.

Gone to PS4~ You little tykes have fun here!

• Level   3

Hey, I'm just bought this so excuse my ignorance. When you say "pets", do you mean avatar props, or something in game?

• Level   3

Never mind, found the patch notes and playe the game. I'm clear now. You need to click extras, then pets, then none. All players must do this. I think all players can have the same dog but not positive.

• Level   1

Is their any way to get lots of money on the game??

• Level   1

Hey how do I get  10 fishes on AFO for my  fish and chips cart