Tekkit on the Xbox 360 version on Minecraft

• Level   2

Hey everyone,

I've been playing tekkit on the computer version of Minecraft and thought how good tekkit would be on Xbox. I'm hoping that you guys who read this, would pass on this message to anyone, who you know who is in direct contact with anyone at Microsoft to see if they will allow this one mod on Xbox

Thanks

• Level   2

I'm just gonna let you know right now in case anything in the future get's out of hand somehow, Tekkit isn't a mod, it's a Mod "Pack" meaning it contains a few to alot of mods. And this has nothing to do with Microsoft I think. What I know is 4J Studios is trying to allow us to create our own skins for free and allow computer mods on xbox, all for free, but something about this get's lawyer "Excited". So this is what's going down. I even heard from a youtube video that they are going to give us mods, but it's from Microsoft and all the money goes to Microsoft, meaning that the mods do cost money. Here's another thing, on another forum long ago, someone said that he made a Tekkit in Xbox Minecraft, not sure if it's true, but he said it's gonna cost money. My friend see it too, I seen it was $60, (Not fair for a $20 game) and he seen $20. I don't know how we went to the same forum and the same exact spot it was diffrent. This is all I have to say.

• Level   2

Another thing, sorry, they are hearing us and thinking for us, but it just won't happen. (This is most likely not right, just my thought, talking bout what's after this) I think this is due to a Contract made between Notch and Mojang, somehow 4J Studios is involved so they share contracts. The mods, skins etc. isn't a promise, i'm thinking that when they update xbox to the current pc edition, they'll start adding the extra stuff we all want. This is my opinion. This is what I found on my Research.

• Level   1

if they do decide to bring out a versian of tekit, they will probz charge more microsoft points to get it i guess. they haven't even finished getting the xbox version the same as the pc versian with another updatedue shortly to include chanting and baby animals and villigars i have seen

Be careful of alphabet grenades - they may spell disaster

• Level   1

As much as I want Tekkit on the Xbox as well I don't see it coming anytime in the near future.

Im chargin mah lazer..
    • Level   1

If thay do every body shood send a lettet.befor the xbox community shood send a letter

• Level   1

come on xbox Nation let's get Tekkit

• Level   1

wat

• Level   1

let me direct you here to the Xbox Minecraft forums.

• Level   1

im pulling torwards tekkit over voltz cause the magic part i do like the bombs in volt. if i had to pick id go with tekkit

• Level   1

como eu baixo