TEKKIT ON XBOX 360

• Level   3

I had a idea the other day. i was on my computer playing TEKKIT (minecraft), i go on it alot, and i go on my xbox loads and play minecraft on there with my friends. but i wondered if it was possible to get TEKKIT on xbox 360? i wasnt sure where to put my proposel so i put it on here! can someone aswer my question?. also what is microsofts email? Thanks.

• Level   2

i dont now what the microsoft email is but i now wel that 4 j studios (the makers of minecraft) posted on twitter that they were thinking to put mods in to the xbox 360 maybe i hope so that they gone post tekkit or the yogsbox or hackmine but i dont no and the technicpack

• Level   1

tekkit should definetly be put in but it wouldn't be fair if we had to pay while computer users get it for free

• Level   3

I wouldnt mind paying 300 ms or less, but otherwise it should come free. I think if they was going to put mods they would put all of them in, instead of just 1 or 2.

• Level   2

yes i think thath too

• Level   1

they should put tekkit in fast because alout of people stoped playing because it started getting boring

• Level   3

It would be awesome if Tekkit was implemented.

Xbox Ambassador
    Apply to become an Ambassador now!

• Level   1

As soon as tekkit comes im on xbox all night and day

• Level   1

Tekkit will probably not come to Xbox, as it is a pretty big mod-pack, and for stuff like this the Mojang and many others will have to be asked about allowing mods on the Xbox and ALL the Original and Current Modders making the mods including the Tekkit Dev. Team will have to be asked for Permission for use of the Mods. Also, why would they make this for free when it would take 4J Studios a very long time to add all the Custom GUIs, 100s of new blocks and 100s of new items?

On a last note - Wrong forum, this is in the Indie Games forum, and should be situated here: forums.xbox.com/.../2414.aspx

• Level   1

well it would sell or be downloaded i would not pay more then10$. oh and one thing i know a person that has a friend that works @ 4j so if u could give me a email for 4j i would be more than glad to help

• Level   1

TekkitTekkitTekkitTekkitTekkitTekkitTekkitTekkitTekkit! plz

• Level   1

If tekkit comes to xbox it should be free the pc players did not have to pay extra for it and yes it is a very large mod so it may never come only time will tell. I would not mind pay a few ms points for it around 300 to 800 is in the decent price range any more and i think they will be getting greedy. Now it would be a good idea if they got mod makers to work with them to make the mod and then after it goes through ms testing if it passes then they could add it to the store as free dlc then when you make a world there could be a menu that will let you choose what mods you want on that world i think that this is the best way for mods to be added into the xbox version of the game cause the 18 people at 4j will never be able to make them all on there own if we want this to happen then we the community must work for it instead of  just sit by waiting for the good people at 4j to do it all

• Level   1

hey dude if you show them this page: www.minecraftforum.net/.../1404402-tekkit-xbox-360-20

then they will probably go for it there's a lot of controversy on the subject and many people want the expansion if they worked something out with the makers of technic pack then they could make a lot more cash off it

• Level   1

hey put tekkit in u  *** ive been wanting  it to come for 20 years

• Level   1

hurry you i want tekkit before 2014 me and my mates want it so much !!!!!!!