How do I play co-op with a friend???

• Level   4

Co-op is the reason I bought this game.  We are in a party, we are both to the garage.  How do we play co-op together???

They will be mine.  Oh yes, they will be mine.    ;) 

Co-op: Destiny - Assassins Creed Unity - Evolve - Halo - Far Cry - Dying Light - Division - Crew - Minecraft - Dead Island -  Madden - NBA 2K - RB6

SP:  COD - Mad Max - Alien - Evil Within - Tomb Raider - Battlefront - Witcher - BF

• Level   2

you should be able to go to the pause menue and selct invite party, it always dashboards one of us two

• Level   1

Here is some info from the developer:

Inviting through Party:

1. Ensure you and your buddy are in a party of 2 together.

2. If you’re sending the invite, make sure you’re in game and have already gotten to Rhonda’s garage. Co-op is available from this point.

3. To send the invite, pause the game, and select “Invite Party to Game” (This player will play as Nick).

4. At this point the other player will be brought into the first player’s game as ***. Commence zombie killing!

Using Matchmaking:

1. When starting a new game, you select a “Play Style” which will be used to match you with like-minded players.

2. Selecting any Play Style other than “Single Player” will make your game available for matchmaking.

3. After reaching Rhonda’s garage, if there are players searching for a game with your selected Play Style they will be matched with you.

4. If you would like to play Online as *** in another person’s game, select “Multiplayer” from the Online menu, then choose your Game Mode and Play Style to search for a game session.

5. If you like, you can load your own single player save game and play until an appropriate session is found.

• Level   1

Anyone want to buddy up and do a completionist run? Longest I've lasted with a stranger is an hour before he left without warning and I'm not sure if it auto saves in that situation or not. I'm just doing blueprints, tragedies, and statues now. Oh, and speakers.