forza 5

• Level   5

first ever racing game i have bought. i have been wanting to play some multiplayer bad but kinda intimidated by it so anybody who cares to show me a few things add me :) thanks

Happy Hunting

• Level   5

Send me a friend request. I think bongoband will be doing another Forza playdate soon.

@x24hrs2livex

#LouiesBrownBear

• Level   8

I was just on Forza Multiplayer.

There were some good races, but towards the end the others kept pushing me off the track which was no fun. :-/

Following on from which, there's no need to be intimidated. Some of the others are absolutely terrible. You'll be fine if you're just be prepared to get shunted off the track. Often.

• Level   5

maybe ask sara she can show you how to brake and swerve into ppl who are lapping you shes fab at that <glares> @ sara lol

• Level   6

@Andi-I had no control over the breaking, that was all the break assist feature in the game.

-

I'll race with you. I can show you how to cause the most karnage with minimal damage to your vehicle. As I'm sure a number of peeps here will agree, it's probably the one thing I'm good at in the game. :)

If you have a question, just ask.
    Happy gaming!

• Level   5

you are not going to brake on a straight even if its assisted!!!!!!

Mistress Sara
    @Andi-I had no control over the breaking, that was all the break assist feature in the game.

use that excuse in a court of law hahahahahahaha :P

• Level   8

I am online now in some C-class races if any of you are about.

I'm getting shunted off the track a lot by the same people... and then catching them about two corners later.

• Level   V

I've really got to set up a demolition derby type race.  Half the participants are pointed in one direction and the other half are pointed in the other direction.  And...... GO!!!  lol

• Level   8

Haha! Give it a couple corners and half the field is pointing the wrong way anyway. ;-)

And in some races you needn't even reach the first corner for this to be the case...

• Level   8

Since this thread is about Forza Ill post this here m.ign.com/.../forza-5-economy-update-introduces-cheaper-cars-drag-racing

@x24hrs2livex

#LouiesBrownBear

• Level   9

I am happy to say that my drivatar will be taking people out very soon :-)

• Level   V

You can add me. Good news is (for you) is that if my Drivatar isn't taking you out, it's usually in your rear view :P.

• Level   8

Thanks for the link, 24.

The "It" events are perfectly suited to the carnage already ongoing.

• Level   7

everyone feel free to add me as I play forza 5 as well, but be careful of my drivatar

FIGHT THE DEAD, FEAR THE LIVING.

Xbox Live BETA tester:  NXE 2010, 2012, 2013, Kinect Beta Tester  2012,

Very Proud Xbox Ambassador and Xbox Live Enforcement United

• Level   8

Thanks for that link 24! I love drag racing and yes to cheaper cars!